Amazon is undeniably the leading global giant when it comes to e-commerce. If you are a regular online shopper on Amazon platform either as an individual consumer or as a business entity, you need to familiarize yourself with the two Amazon membership programs. You can register for either Amazon Prime or Amazon Business Prime and each program comes with its benefits.
But what is the difference between Amazon Prime and Amazon Business Prime? Is an Amazon Business Prime Account free? These are common questions many online shoppers ask and you will get all the answers here in this post.
Just keep reading!!
What Is Amazon Business Prime?
Just as the name suggests, this Amazon membership program is designed for business entities. All the registered businesses are given a tailored-made procurement procedure and experience when shopping for essential business products and services.
Amazon Business Prime offers business products such as IT solutions, Lab equipment, stationery and food service at discounted rates. Multiple team members can be added to a single Amazon Business Prime account so that they can shop easily on various products and services on Amazon platform.
Just like with Amazon Prime, users with Amazon Business Account can also subscribe to Prime services and enjoy extra benefits such as fast delivery and discounted exclusive Prime offers.
Currently, Amazon Business is available in 8 countries while Amazon Business Prime supports subscriptions for business in U.S.A, Germany and Japan.
Is An Amazon Business Account Free?
Yes. Amazon Business does not cost anything to sign up. You can create a free Amazon Business account in a matter of minutes. Amazon Business Prime offers more business solutions and you can sign up with different pricing packages.
How Much Does Amazon Business Prime Cost?
Amazon Business Prime is available on a paid subscription although businesses can start on a 30-day free trial period. There are different plan packages to choose from based on the number of users in every Amazon Business Account.
The following are the Amazon Business Prime plan packages that you can choose from;
- Essential Plan- Subscription fee is $179 per annum and it supports up to 3 users
- Small Plan- Subscription fee is $499 per year and it supports up to 10 users
- Medium Plan- Subscription fee is $1, 299 per annum and it supports up to 100 users
- Enterprise Plan- Subscription fee is $10,099 per annum and it supports over 100 users
- Public Sector Plan- Subscription fee is $3,499 per year and it supports over 100 users also
It’s paramount to note that the Public sector plan is exclusively reserved for US federal government, State governments, Public learning institutions, healthcare facilities, and Non-profit private universities.
Amazon Business Account Benefits
There are various benefits and perks which business members get when they subscribe to Amazon Business Prime. Some of these benefits include;
- Better and discounted pricing exclusive for Business Prime members as well as Prime Day offers
- Businesses can use AWS QuickSight to visually analyze their spending trends and expenses
- It offers account administrators with a unique guided buying procedure by allowing them to consolidate suppliers and select certain products and services which are usually ordered.
- Business Prime members are given a non-annual fee Amazon Business American Express card
- Businesses enjoy extended terms for pay by Invoice from 45-60 days depending with the plan
- Business delivery is also enhanced for members as they also enjoy same-day or two-day shipping on all eligible products. For bulk orders, a consolidated delivery is done so that you can easily get all your items delivered to your doorstep all at one.
Is Amazon Business Worth It?
If you are a business entity, registering for Amazon Business is worth the cost. It offers unique features to members such as purchasing analytics, guides, and business-only pricing on certain eligible products.
Other benefits that makes Amazon Business worth include; Multi-user account, enhanced delivery and shipping time and purchasing policy controls. The efficiency it offers account administrators and the discounted pricing on eligible products saves you money and time in the long-run.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a consumer membership program offered by Amazon on subscription basis. If you subscribe to Amazon Prime, you automatically becomes a Prime member. All Prime members enjoy extra benefits which an ordinary online shopper don’t get.
For instance, Amazon Prime members enjoy free same-day or even two-days shipping on eligible purchase. Members also have unlimited access to digital products and they can even stream movies, shows and music of their choice.
Other benefits of Amazon Prime is easy access to Prime Wardrobe, Prime Pantry and Prime Day crazy offers which is organized exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
Amazon Prime membership subscription is available globally but it works best in countries where Amazon has an established presence such as USA, UK, Mexico, Japan, and Italy among others.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
To become a Prime member, you need to pay a registration fee. Currently, new members who would wish to join Amazon Prime are required to pay $119 per annum or $59 per annum for students.
If you would opt for monthly subscription, you will be charged $12.99 per month and $6.49 for Prime students. However, if you are not sure whether it’s the right subscription for you, Amazon offers a 30-days free trial for new members which you can take advantage of and see if it meets your expectations or not.
Amazon Prime Benefits
The benefits that members enjoy when they register for Amazon Prime can be grouped into the following services;
- Same day or two-days shipping on all eligible purchases in U.S
- Free same-day delivery on eligible zip codes
- Free release-date delivery on all eligible pre-ordered items in U.S
- Free no-rush shipping on non-urgent products
- Prime Day which is exclusive to members and offers massive discounts
- Prime music with access to thousands of playlist
- Amazon Music Unlimited plan
- Access to prime videos including movies and TV shows
- Access to Amazon Channels
- Discounts on physical games pre-orders and new releases under Twitch Prime
- Prime reading and Amazon first reads
- Access to audio channels for original audio music and playlists
- Prime Wardrobe & Prime Pantry for huge discounts and fast delivery
- Prime Early Access which gives members an exclusive 30-minutes early access to all Lightning items
- Prime Day which is exclusively for Prime members
- Prime Photos for unlimited storage of photos on Amazon Drive
- Access to Whole Foods Market for reduced prices and two-hour delivery
- Amazon Dash Prime
- Access to Amazon Fresh for fresh grocery deliveries
Thanks for reading! You can also read about how some entrepreneurs leveraged Amazon to grow their business.
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Executive Voice6 days ago
Top 10 Hair Stylists To Look Out For In 2021
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
ATS Wallet to Launch World’s First Digital Wallet IPO for Investors in 2022
Executive Voice1 week ago
Top 10 Realtors To Watch Out For In 2021
Legal2 weeks ago
Former TV Star Josh Duggar Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ to Federal Child Pornography Charges; What Next?
News2 weeks ago
Robinhood Has “Become a Very Significant Part of the Casino Aspect,” Says Warren Buffet
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Event Speakers who are Disrupting Coaching and Speaking Industry
Executive Voice1 week ago
No More Stress With Mortgages With Lee Hillman At Your Service
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Interview With Detroit Artist Jacob Sinawi aka Big Juicy