Before our editors can get to work, your content must meet the Disrupt Magazine Content Submission Guidelines as well as the profile guidelines outlined below.
If you have any questions, email us at info ( at ) DisruptVIP dot com
Before You Start Writing:
Please make sure that your profile is updated with the following.
- Professional headshot photo (.jpg or .png) and make sure it is a picture of your face. Logos and other photos will not be accepted. Make sure the headshot is square. We recommend at least 250x250px.
- Professional byline that complies with Disrupt Magazine’s formatting and
- Best email address to associate with Disrupt Magazine’s back-end content management system.
- Links to at least 2 personal social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn. This helps us ensure you are a real person and maintain integrity in the magazine.
“Tony Delgado is a Columnist at Disrupt Magazine. Based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, he specializes in influencer marketing and eCommerce. He has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Thrive Global, and BuzzFeed.”
Include a list of your accomplishments and some information about yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you submit your first article, check that your “Biographical Info” in your member dashboard is up to date and contains a headshot and at least two social media links. Articles by people who submit without an updated profile will be rejected.
How to Buy Crypto on CoinSpot?
Buying Properties in Lagos? Check out iL Palazzi by Dynatech.
From Emmy Winning Producer to CEO, A Founder’s Story with Drew Plotkin
Are You Prepared for the Jobs of the Future?
No Internal Monologue Is the Hottest Podcast You Should Be Listening to Right Now
Author Dan Nicholson on How Entrepreneurs Can Achieve Certainty
List of Foods that You Can Eat in the Mediterranean Diet
Social Media Verification Black Market. Why is Instagram Responsible? By Dennis Schleicher
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Trading or Investing in Crypto
Katica Rakuljic – Miss Universe Croatia 1st Runner Up
How Lash Trainer, Cosmina Esanu is Helping Lash Artists Build a 6-Figure Lash Extension Business from the Ground Up
How This Australian Tattoo Artist Is Radically Disrupting The Tattoo Industry After A Prison Wake-Up Call
How To Prevent Corrosion On The Car Body And What To Do If It Already Exists?
“Beyond The Average Agent,” Here’s How Catherine Kaufer’s Refreshing Approach To Real Estate Brings New Momentum To Reno’s Housing Market
Shopping Smart at Christmas: Tips to Complete Your Festive Gift Giving Under Budget and On Time
ItsAllBee Releases a List of Best Places for Cheap Shopping in Dubai
Here are the Top 8 Android Apps for IT Professionals
Dr. Neinstein: How This Plastic Surgeon is Changing Lives
Fitness Expert Lynch Hunt on Energy, Motivation, and Transformation
Mateo Estes’s Two Tips To Growing A Brand
JaeLz “No Titles”
How to Accelerate your ML driven business to Google level research contributions
HUSTLE FOR YOUR LAST NAME
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
Bad Bunny Interview with Billboard about new album YHLQMDLG and Super Bowl
How To Make Money On Amazon FBA In 2020
Good Morning La La Land
Why College Is A Trap With Sam Bakhtiar
How to start a successful Podcast in 2019
Interview with Mr Eddie Kane
- How to Buy Crypto on CoinSpot?
- Buying Properties in Lagos? Check out iL Palazzi by Dynatech.
- From Emmy Winning Producer to CEO, A Founder’s Story with Drew Plotkin
- Are You Prepared for the Jobs of the Future?
- No Internal Monologue Is the Hottest Podcast You Should Be Listening to Right Now
- Author Dan Nicholson on How Entrepreneurs Can Achieve Certainty
- List of Foods that You Can Eat in the Mediterranean Diet
- Social Media Verification Black Market. Why is Instagram Responsible? By Dennis Schleicher
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Trading or Investing in Crypto
- Katica Rakuljic – Miss Universe Croatia 1st Runner Up