Is life giving you a hard time? Sometimes it can feel like the world is against us. But there are quotes to remind you that everything will be okay.
The quotes shared in this blog post are sure to motivate you when you’re feeling down. Whether it’s because of a break up, an illness or anything else that life throws your way, these 25 motivational quotes will help get you through the tough days.
- “Live the life you love. Love the life you live.” -Bob Marley
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” -Arnold Palmer
- “If you continue to think the way you’ve always thought, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got.” -Kevin Trudeau
- “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” -Benjamin Disraeli
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
- “Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears.” -Bobby Unser
- “The best revenge is massive success.” -Frank Sinatra
- “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
- “Don’t make plans. Make options.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “Life’s not about expecting, hoping, and wishing; it’s about doing, being, and becoming.” -Mike Dooley
- “Don’t let a win get to your head, and loss to your heart.” -Chuck D
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” -Germany Kent
- “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” -Mark Twain
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston S. Churchill
- “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.” -Vernon Sanders Law
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” -Albert Einstein
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” -Earl Nightingale
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.” -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chodron
- “You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.” —Leymah Gbowee
Using motivational quotes through tough times can help get you through the day. Whether you are feeling down, an illness or anything else life throws your way, these 25 quotes can motivate you to keep moving.
Motivational quotes are the perfect way to be reminded that everything in life will work out.
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.