Crowdfunding has become extremely popular in the last few years as people turn to the internet to share their fundraisers and ask for help from their community to finance important projects, medical bills, or their living situation. As this surge happened, more platforms became available for users to choose from. However, not all of them offer features that make the services accessible and easy to use.
Looking at the available platforms, there are 5 essential features every crowdfunding platform should have.
- 0% Platform Fees: Users who turn to crowdfunding platforms are already struggling with their financial situation, so they are looking for a service that will not charge them for having access to the forum. Not all of them have 0% fees, but one of those is FreeFunder that relies solely on voluntary donations.
- Platforms that Donate: Individuals will feel more inclined to work with a platform that will support their cause and stand by it by donating a certain amount to the cause.
- Text-To-Donate: Everyone is online 24/7 through their smartphones, so what would be better than opening up the possibility of donating through a text? Adding a feature in which users can contribute to a campaign by simply texting a keyword will help the fundraiser succeed.
- Embedded Fundraiser Widgets: A large number of users setting up their fundraisers through crowdfunding platforms have an already established website where they share updates regarding the campaign and what they are doing. For that reason, an A+ platform would have the option for embedded fundraiser widgets for people to simply add the campaign to their website, allowing others to donate directly from there and not having to jump to a new tab.
- Mobile-Friendly: Most of us spend most of our day on our phones, reading the news, interacting on social media, and texting our friends. A big necessity is for crowdfunding platforms to be mobile-friendly. This will allow people to donate at any time of day by simply opening the campaign on their phones, making it user-friendly and more accessible.
There are several platforms users have access to, but not many have these features included. FreeFunder has developed these 5 features into their system and plenty of other user-friendly apps that make them the go-to crowdfunding platform. Kickstarter offers some of these features but can only be used for creative projects, while Indiegogo is mostly for entrepreneurs.
If you are looking to set up your fundraising campaign, you must do your research and explore the features the platform offers you. These 5 main features will guarantee the success of your fundraisers, allowing you to reach your goal. They are the 5 essentials features your crowdfunding platform of choice should have.
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Entrepreneurship3 days ago
How One 16-Year-Old in India Has Made Over $1,500 on Fiverr in 3-Months Selling Automation Solutions
Executive Voice1 week ago
How Feminine Leadership Mentor Gordana Jakopcevic Leans Into Her Sexuality
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
This Ottawa VP’s Passionate Approach to Real Mortgage Solutions
Executive Voice1 week ago
PHOENIX MELVILLE – DOCUMENTARY DEMOCRACY
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Why Earl Chang, AKA Change, Believes That It’s Important To Grow As An Artist
Cryptocurrency1 day ago
Making Money in the DeFi Niche: A Review of Wolfystreetbets
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Where Nadia Musharbash Got Her Passion For Real Estate And Investing
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
How the MiraQle Mission is Changing the Music Industry