The Free Zone is a region in Dubai where any foreign investor can have 100% ownership of their company. The growing business setup in Dubai Free Zone created many great opportunities for entrepreneurs and the best advantage for start-ups in this district is that fresh companies are exempted from export and import duties.
There are other benefits for Free Zone business setup in Dubai which will be discussed later but first let’s take a look at the highly active districts where you can start your firm.
Major districts for business setup in Dubai Free Zone:
Each location has its perks and your business activities can help you to distinguish the ideal location for business setup in Dubai Free Zone. There are about 30 Free Zone regions in Dubai and some offer one specific business and others allow to perform maximum business practices with one legal license.
Here are those key districts that are rapidly expanding and the best place for your start-up.
- DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre)
DMCC is one of the first and largest centers in which over 14,000 registered companies are present currently. DMCC is the leading hub for trading and helping to generate maximum profit for the UAE government.
The business exercises in DMCC are:
Benefits of DMCC business setup in Dubai Free Zone are:
- Strategic Location
- Full range of business operations.
- Fewer governmental restrictions.
- Flexible office space.
- DWC (Dubai World Central)
The Dubai World Central (DWC) also known as Dubai South Free Zone is the perfect location for import/export businesses. This massive global trading center is the best platform for foreign investors or if you want to build an offshore branch within DWC.
The world’s largest airport will become a central part of this zone. The growing trend of logistics within this region is attracting numerous freshers to establish trading projects and connect with Dubai’s future commercial plans.
The business exercises in DWC are:
- Outbound logistics.
- Media and communication.
- Transport of goods.
- Social work.
Benefits of DWC business setup in Dubai Free Zone are:
- Multiplatform zone.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Best options for the entrepreneur.
- Create links with global trading channels.
- DWTC (Dubai World Trade Center)
The DWTC is the prime section for professional business activities. The DED (Department of Economic Development) manages this sector for Free Zone business setup in Dubai. If you want to approve your license or documents for business setup in Dubai Free Zone then DED will be the recommended place to get official signatures. In this zone, you can start your cheapest business which can be a store or providing services to the international or local community of Dubai.
The business exercises in DWTC are:
- Professional business.
- Service providing activities.
- Event management companies.
- Retail stores and small franchises.
Benefits of DWTC Freezone company Dubai are:
- World-class sector for online business services.
- The registration procedure can be fulfilled within days.
- Simple process for licensing and attesting of permits.
Other than DMCC, DWC and DWTC there are many districts in which you can start your Freezone company Dubai such as:
- DAFZA (Dubai Airport Free Zone)
- Dubai Design Districts.
- Dubai Healthcare City.
- Dubai International Finance Center.
- Dubai Internet City.
Reasons for business setup in Dubai Free Zone
There are dozens of advantages to starting a Free Zone business setup in Dubai and some reasons can easily encourage any entrepreneur to try their luck in this district.
The fundamental reasons for starting Freezone company Dubai are:
- Easy to obtain VISA and hosing facilities for freshers.
- All operations are kept completely secure.
- 100% tax exemptions on all trading or manufacturing corporates.
- Minimal fee charges and restrictions.
- Best place for an individual to register their company without any shareholders.
- Smart service section.
How to start business in Dubai free zone?
Starting a business setup in Dubai Free Zone you need help from an external agency that can guide you to finalize all major components of registration. The business setup consultants in Dubai Free Zone are the best option for your future enterprise. They can help you with some basic steps concerning the registration process which is essential to get land in the Free zone for any business activity.
The consultancy agencies will assist your registration major sequence which are:
- Freezone company Dubai formation
The company registration required:
- Selecting a suitable company name without any blasphemous words, no copyright issue, and accepted by Dubai Courts after sending them a pre-license application.
- Arranging MOA and business plan.
- Attaching documents to send them Dubai Chamber or DED.
- Applying for the license in Dubai.
To get a license in Dubai for any business activity you need to pay some specific fee to governmental bureaus. Another main task you need to complete for getting the license is finding a workplace in Free Zone.
There are three types of workplace you can establish in a free zone such as:
- Flexi Desk.
- Fixed Desk.
- Private office for warehousing.
Choose your desired location and office requirement then move to the next step.
- Open a Bank account
The last part of your registration process for a company in Free Zone is creating a bank account. The bank account can be formed with the support from business setup consultants in Dubai Free Zone by providing:
- Passport copies of the owner and shareholders.
- Proof of your residency in Dubai or any part of the world.
- The trading business suppliers and buyers’ documents.
- UAE immigration card of the owner and shareholders.
- Brief detail about your business plan.
- Registered license details.
KWSME business setup consultants in Dubai Free Zone
KWSME is the best professional service provider who can help your business setup in Dubai Free Zone. KWSME has a trained team that can acquire documents from government departments and can get details about all the requirements to fill the applications. KWSME can offer you free of charge translation services and they have legal permits from government authorities to get you to license approvals within weeks.
If you want to know more about Free zone areas and business activities feel free to visit kwsme.com to get more details.