Carol Johnston-Mollica, is the co-founder and head trainer at Mindset Mastery NLP, Australia’s fastest-growing NLP Training Company. Carol is a heart-centered leader and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). An expert in her field, Carol uses these skills to help people tap into their fullest potential.
Carol believes that “Communication is the essence of life.” However, the challenge that arises in today’s society is that there is not enough emphasis on how to communicate effectively. It is one of the biggest reasons why many people choose to learn NLP. Simply put, “NLP is how we use the language of the mind to achieve specific and desired outcomes consistently.”
Carol decided to learn NLP because she needed to take her coaching business – before Mindset Mastery NLP – to the next level. She felt that something was missing. When a friend suggested learning NLP, Carol decided to take the plunge and commit to the training. This is where the shift happened; she served her clients at a higher level and help them all achieve outstanding results.
“I saw the power of this modality and the enormous change in my clients – NLP changed everything.”
Eventually, Carol decided to become a Master Practitioner to add even more skills to her coaching arsenal. “After taking the Master Practitioner training, I realized that I really needed to do something bigger.” Then, she committed to another certification to become an NLP trainer, Time Line Therapy ®, and Hypnosis. Thus, Mindset Mastery NLP was born.
At their very first training event, they started with four students. Next, they had six, then twelve, and the number would just keep on growing. Carol and her team now run three events: a 3-day Hypnosis certification, a 7-day NLP Practitioner (4 certificates), and a 15-day Master Practitioner Certification. These courses are run multiple times during the year, and they now cater local, national, and international students.
Their courses are all Hybrid, meaning they can have students in the room and online simultaneously.
The people who decide to train with Carol and her team at Mindset Mastery NLP do so for many reasons, including self-development, adding new skills to other modalities, career change, or learning leadership skills; the list goes on. They have had incredible students in their early twenties up to those in their seventies.
Everyone who attends the training provided and supported by Carol and her team at Mindset Mastery NLP will be “Transformed for life.”
Here are some key benefits of learning NLP:
1. NLP helps the individual focus on what they want in life. It is also the study of excellence. The training shows them how to set goals and achieve them, provided they take the necessary actions.
2. NLP allows the individual to understand language deeply and to be able to use specific language to get desired results. “It’s not what you say but how you say it.”
3. NLP allows the person to become more aware of their strategies – these are the strategies they use every day. “The way you do one thing is the way you do everything.” And changing their daily strategy can change their lives profoundly. As Albert Einstein said – “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
4. NLP also helps the individual to understand other people’s perspectives towards the world and respect their differences. “We are all unique in thoughts & behaviors.“
5. Through NLP training, they will learn that – no matter what life may throw at them – those experiences don’t have to dictate what their future holds and how to find out what it takes to reshuffle the cards life dealt them.
“Our goal for 2021 is to impact the lives of over 1000 people nationally and internationally through our courses and personal coaching programs.”
“We are also so grateful that we are in a position to donate to B1G1, a global impact charity, regularly. Changing the lives of hundreds of people each time we make a donation. We are also active in donating to charities in our local area.”
Article Published by: Authority Sharks PR Contact: Info@AuthoritySharks.com