Marketing the product and promoting the brand is the most crucial part of any business to succeed. Given this present world of digitization in business, social media marketing is the prime requirement for any business to make a better impression online and in the minds of the people.
There are several different social media channels that are available out there which you can choose for your business marketing purposes. However, you may be aware of the fact that most of the business owners of today rely on Instagram to make the most of the social media and their followers. This is because:
- The platform has the largest number of followers than any other social media platform.
- The most important reason that this platform is the hot favorite among the business is that it is an exclusive platform for sharing photos and videos.
This means that the businesses can present their products using some of the most eye-captivating photos of it and at the same time reach out to a larger section of the social media followers. In both forms, your business will be benefitted immensely and gain a large number of highly engaged followers who may visit your site to know more about the product and make a purchase.
Using Instagram advertising
Simple and easy as it may seem, Instagram marketing is not at all easy. You will need to consider a lot of factors and at the same time create the best strategy to make your efforts count and your campaign a success.
There is no better way to achieve success in business marketing without advertising your product and brand. Traditional advertising forms are no longer effective as it was before with the advent of online and digital marketing.
In this landscape, success can only come when you use the most popular channel for marketing and advertising your products, and there is no better channel than Instagram for that matter. This is because the platform offers a lot of tools and features to the businesses especially and one such is Instagram advertising.
- Instagram advertising offers brands with a unique opportunity to engage with their target audience.
- These Instagram ads appear in the feeds like any other standard posts and that is why these are not as obvious as the typical ads or disruptive as it is.
- These ads also provide businesses with the most natural way to encourage their users to learn more about the business as well as their products.
Quite naturally, these Instagram Ads feature is the most useful and effective one for businesses, small startup or a large group of organizations. What is more, this popular platform is often recommended and used by professional marketers as you may see in sites like https://blastup.com/and others.
Therefore, if you are thinking on the lines of using Instagram to utilize your social followers for your business purpose, you are actually thinking the right way. If you follow the best Instagram practices and procedures, you will surely have the success that you may not have imagined before.
Creating an Instagram Ad
You will find that creating an Instagram Ad is not very difficult as you may think. If you are aware of the Facebook Ad set up, you will already be acquainted with the drill. This is because setting up the Instagram ads is typically done through the Facebook ad platform.
In order to create your Instagram ad, you will need to use any current Instagram post that you intend to promote or even create a new post. For new post creation, you will need to use the Facebook Ad Manager.
On the other hand, if you have never run any ads through Facebook before, you will need to follow a different approach.
- You will first need to set up an account.
- You will then need to claim your Instagram Business account.
- Lastly, you will need to link your business account to your Facebook page.
If you do not know how exactly you can claim your Instagram account, here is the process that you should follow:
- Go to your Business Manager
- Find the menu on the left side of the page
- click Instagram Accounts
- Then click on Claim Instagram Account
- Add your account info and
- Click Next.
It is important in this regard to make sure that while you create your Facebook Instagram ads you pick a clear objective for your Instagram advertising and also name your ad campaign.
Options to choose from
Ideally, Facebook will offer you several different choices while creating your ads but Instagram advertising on the other hand usually includes only a few advertising options. However, in order to make sure that you are moving on the right track with your advertising objectives, you should consider the following options to choose the right one according to your business, your product, your target audience, and their demands:
- Reach of your posts
- Traffic to your site that you want to gain
- Type and extent of brand awareness you want to create among the followers
- The app installs
- The engagement level you want to ensure
- The video views you want to generate and
- The conversions rates you want to achieve.
When you are clear about your advertising objectives, it will be easy to create your ad and it is only then you will be prompted to name your advertisement set.
For example, if you wish to gain more traffic and choose the Traffic option, you will be prompted to select a specific destination for your traffic as well. Facebook will allow you to select between an application and a website.
Ending up with the content
The last stage of creating your Instagram Ads is to select the perfect content that will resonate with your target audience and their queries. Make the content engaging and appealing by not only including the best photos of your products but also by adding a human side to it, such as the behind the scene clips of a worker working on the product.
All these strategies will make your Instagram ads successful and a hit!