– What inspired you to launch Exceptional People Network?
I’ve spoken directly with hundreds of entrepreneurs for more than a decade. They each saw a part of their life’s purpose as creating and running a company that supports their dream of entrepreneurial success and serving their markets. Through those conversations, I learned that many of them were missing critical business components that could help them achieve success faster and more strategically.
We created the Exceptional People Network to inspire and help entrepreneurs excel. By developing a “go-to” hub for entrepreneurs to gain knowledge, wisdom, and practical strategies in one place, our goal is to enable them to be consistently educated, informed, and connected so they can confidently grow their entrepreneurial endeavors, solve problems and rejuvenate their minds.
– What was your most defining “a-ha” moment?
It happened long ago. I had just become an author for the first time. I didn’t know what to expect in the days, weeks, and months ahead, but I knew I needed to promote the very thing that took me well over two years to create, or else my hard work would have been in vain. One day, as I sat in a TV studio for the first time, waiting to be interviewed, I saw the lighting technician adjusting the lights for the show. I began to think about light and how it impacts humanity. It dawned on me at that moment that lighting is a crucial resource in our lives. We can’t live without it. Light enables you to see things from different perspectives. It helps provide clarity. It allows you to be productive every day. Then, I connected the dots and experienced an a-ha moment. I realized that media could become a platform for promoting unity, renewed vision, and better living by shedding light on those who positively impacted their communities.
– What 3 characteristic factors do you think contribute to an entrepreneur’s success?
Perseverance. As most entrepreneurs know, unexpected challenges are a part of growing entrepreneurial pains. As you grow, perseverance becomes a critical characteristic for reaching new levels of success. It is a crucial element of outstanding achievements.
Going beyond what is expected. When you do things for your customers that are unexpected, you build loyalty and help create ambassadors for your brand.
Lifelong learning. If there’s one true thing, it’s that change is constant. The information you apply today will most likely change soon, especially in a technology-driven world. Successful entrepreneurs are always curious about the latest industry trends that may impact their business and how to make things better for themselves and their customers or clients.
– What do you think most entrepreneurs miss?
Here are a few things I believe entrepreneurs miss:
- The reality is that once you become an entrepreneur, you have to think and act like a CEO, which means transitioning from an employee mindset to an owner mindset in every aspect. This is a critical aspect that is often missed. You’ve got to be results-oriented, be willing to try new things, step out of your comfort zone and become calculated risk-takers, always keep the big picture in mind, stay true to your core values, and be strategic in your thinking in terms of how you respond to change in your industry.
- They often miss the success mark because they focus on making lots of money rather than solving problems. Money is a byproduct of helping others succeed.
- When you’re the CEO or President of your company, you must have a big picture view of the company and think long-term. If you’re the CEO and the only worker in the company, then you also have to take care of the minute details and daily tasks, which is why it’s essential to build a support team as soon as possible. Most new entrepreneurs perform all tasks in their business; however, many of them experience burnout before they realize they can’t do it alone.
– As a Consultant & Business Mentor, who do you seek guidance from?
I seek guidance from my exceptional business coach, William R. Patterson, and other experts who can assist me with growing my business.
– Entrepreneurs frequently develop habits that lead to their success in both their personal and professional life. Can you share with us some daily practice of yours that you feel have greatly contributed to your success?
Here are a couple of things I’ll share:
- I start the day very early (4:30 AM) because that’s usually when the best ideas come to mind and results materialize. Some people may not be early birds but instead may be night owls. Whatever time of day works for you, ensure that you maximize the use of your time because it passes quickly.
- Over the years, I’ve often shared with people that success and greatness is a seed that lies dormant until you fertilize them with faith, vision, patience, commitment, courage, and action. No matter what you’re attempting to achieve, on any given day, when you put into practice a set of values that aligns with who you are, you’ll reap benefits through strength, wisdom, and immeasurable opportunities.
– The world needs more entrepreneurs like you to actively pursue their best lives. What call to action can you impart as a last word to them?
Every entrepreneur has a distinctive gift or a hidden treasure that is different from everyone else. It is often much different than what you might think. The more you use your gift, the more joy you’ll find, the more lives you’ll positively impact, and the more successful you’ll become. Take time to discover your true gift.
– Thank you for that. How can our readers connect with you?
Please visit our website at www.ExceptionalPeopleNetwork.com, there you can connect with us on all of our social media outlets. I look forward to connecting with you!
From Nothing To The Top 7% Percent In Real Estate With Joe And Lety Torres
What’s your backstory? (Lety) We both have parents who immigrated to the US from Mexico. We were fortunate to...
Khaby Lame Becomes The Most Followed TikToker in The World
Khabane Lame was a machine operator but now trending and just became a star from an account he created on...
Meet Bollywood Star Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff has a long history in the film industry, starting before his birth. With prominent parents in the industry...
Meet “The Pizza Princess” Amanda Bernardo
If you live in or near New Haven, Connecticut, you may be familiar with the hidden gem that is “New...
Meet Upcoming Bollywood Star Shirley Setia
Shirley Setia is the little Kiwi that could. Coming out of seemingly nowhere with a hit cover on YouTube, she...
How the Best Leaders Create and Build Trust in a Modern Workplace
Being a leader in any setting can be challenging but within professional settings, you really are juggling a lot at...
How Jay Majors Is Disrupting The Barber Industry
When we see a successful figure in any industry, learning their story, where they came from, and how they’ve struggled...
Daymond John Can’t be Stopped
Perhaps you know Daymond John from the wildly popular show Shark Tank. Or maybe you’re familiar with his revolutionary clothing...
Ryan Carroll Establishes Wealth Assistants to Serve as a Launching Pad for Hopefuls Worldwide
Countless highly accomplished personalities and established authorities have proven that the pursuit of one’s passion can be a way to...
Social Media Star, TheBlondeJon’s Journey from Homelessness to Multimillionaire Status
A strong self-belief in oneself is a powerful enabler no matter the obstacles or challenges one faces on a journey....
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Meet “The Pizza Princess” Amanda Bernardo
Legal1 week ago
What Happens If The Police Do Not Show Up At The Accident Scene?
Executive Voice6 days ago
How 24-year-old Crypto Trader Moch Akbar Bootstrapped His Way to 7 Figures
Community1 week ago
Everything You Need to Know About The Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Lawsuit
Executive Voice1 week ago
How Inland Pacific is Transforming Commercial Real Estate Investment in Southern California
Cryptocurrency2 weeks ago
Rising Trend of Bitcoin Trading in Arkansas
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Third Wind Performance, a rising star in the fitness industry
Entrepreneurship6 days ago
Devin Hunt: This College Student Is Building His Dream Business And Completing His Degree