Your email marketing efforts will be hassle-free when you make the best use of the powerful features of social media networks. You will be better off when you use Instagram for that matter. As you may know, Instagram is the most popular and extensively used social media network, all due to its useful and innovative features, especially for business marketers. With the help of these features, you can:
- Create beautiful and extremely engaging email campaigns
- Be as creative as you can with the new and most innovative drag and drop builder feature.
- Pick and use responsive templates according to your marketing need and purpose.
- Ensure proven results and improve it continuously with A/B testing the subject lines and
- Gain more relevant and useful data to make more educated and informed decisions.
When you improve every single email at a time consistently, you will be able to optimize your marketing efforts. You will also know the best time to send your emails to the customers as the latest algorithms will figure it all out for you.
The advanced tools, analytical reports, and data will help you to increase the open rates of your emails by not less than 5 to 15%!
Social media marketing software
Apart from taking the help of professional social marketers such as Gramista, you must also use some of the best social media marketing software to be better off and make your marketing efforts much too easier.
There are lots of such tools and CRM software that will ensure that you get more social brand engagement or free.
One such tool that you can use is Bitrix24 that will work equally well with Facebook pages and comments along with several others, such as:
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook lead ads
This tool is currently used by more than 4 million marketers. This tool will work natively or through Microsoft Bot Framework.
Several other tools will allow you to manage all social communications from one single place irrespective of the social network or messenger used by your customers. These are:
- InviteReferrals which is a referral marketing software that is easy to setup
- Hootsuite which is the most widely used tool to manage social media
- Zoho Social that allows to schedule and manages unlimited posts and social networks
- Buffer to track, plan, analyze, schedule, and engage from one dashboard.
There is a huge list of such tools and software to use, which you should choose after consulting with a professional to gain the best results from your social and email marketing.
Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence, since its arrival, has created a significant impact on the information and internet landscape, especially in social media. It is Artificial Intelligence that has also had a substantial effect on email marketing in 2018, which has made this already powerful and effective mode of marketing all the more important to consider.
Well, if you are new to it, then you may not consider AI and email marketing together. Still, for professional marketers, AI plays a significant role when it comes to integrating social media and Instagram with their email marketing campaigns.
If you look at the most basic level of the matter, you will see that AI has:
- Improved the email marketing mechanics
- Facilitated A/B testing
- Ensured smarter and better audience segmentation
- Provided immediate benefits by optimizing marketing strategies
- Helped in meeting varying needs of different customers
- Ensured that the right content is sent to the right people at the right time.
On the other hand, if you look at the more advanced side of AI, you will see that it has actually:
- Optimized the email content for precise audiences
- Enhanced product campaigns and
- Helped in personalizing email content as per the need of the individual customer.
Therefore. AI is a powerful tool that will help you a lot in your email marketing, and social media marketing depends on the amount of information you can feed it from the sales and your CRM systems.
Treat as complements
You will gain the maximum benefits and also make your social media marketing effort hassle-free only if you complement email and social media with each other. This is important to do because one is good, and the other is weak.
Therefore, the combination of the two, often called cross-promotion, will ensure that you build one channel to others. There are different ways in which you can cross-promote the channels such as:
- By using organic social posts
- By using paid social ads and
- Promoting your lead magnets.
This will help you to grow your exposure, which will, in turn, increase the chances of growing your email subscriber list. All you need to do is create a proper plan to target your customers and design a valuable lead magnet.
Using email to build social reach
When you use email and social media, you will have both strategies working in both ways, eventually helping you to reach your primary goal.
- This integration will help you to improve the results and consequences of your email campaigns, ensuring that you use social media content in the best possible way.
- This will, in turn, help you to strengthen your relation and communication with both your email subscribers and social media followers.
You will know about your subscribers and deliver them with the best content that will urge them to follow you on social media. This will enable you to stay in touch with your followers, who can be your prospective clients. Therefore, make sure that you:
- Show your social content in your newsletter.
- Invite the subscribers to share your email
- Add social share buttons in the thank you page and
- Retarget the subscribers with the CTA buttons who visited your account.
With these steps, you will be able to remove the common artificial barrier between your customers and your brand that may potentially bridge the path of conversion that you want to follow without requiring to throw ads at random to the social media users.
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Cryptocurrency1 week ago
What Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts And Investors Can Look Forward To With Retirecoin
Cryptocurrency4 days ago
New ERC20 Token Sensō Inu Aims To DISRUPT Cryptocurrency As We Know It
Executive Voice1 week ago
Full Story: How Rajathileepan Pararajasingam Is Building A Business Empire
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Luxury Wedding Planner Sonia From Chic Events Takes On The World
Legal2 weeks ago
Microsoft Launches First APAC Public Sector Cyber Security Executive Council With 15 Members
Executive Voice6 days ago
Expert Interview with Yogesh Thakur General Manager Omaxe Limited.
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
Elana Van Deventer’s Guide to Building a Business with Confidence and Clarity
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
A CANDID INTERVIEW WITH RISING MUSIC COLLECTIVE : UNREHEARSED MUSIC GROUP