Your email marketing efforts will be hassle-free when you make the best use of the powerful features of social media networks. You will be better off when you use Instagram for that matter. As you may know, Instagram is the most popular and extensively used social media network, all due to its useful and innovative features, especially for business marketers. With the help of these features, you can:
- Create beautiful and extremely engaging email campaigns
- Be as creative as you can with the new and most innovative drag and drop builder feature.
- Pick and use responsive templates according to your marketing need and purpose.
- Ensure proven results and improve it continuously with A/B testing the subject lines and
- Gain more relevant and useful data to make more educated and informed decisions.
When you improve every single email at a time consistently, you will be able to optimize your marketing efforts. You will also know the best time to send your emails to the customers as the latest algorithms will figure it all out for you.
The advanced tools, analytical reports, and data will help you to increase the open rates of your emails by not less than 5 to 15%!
Social media marketing software
Apart from taking the help of professional social marketers such as Gramista, you must also use some of the best social media marketing software to be better off and make your marketing efforts much too easier.
There are lots of such tools and CRM software that will ensure that you get more social brand engagement or free.
One such tool that you can use is Bitrix24 that will work equally well with Facebook pages and comments along with several others, such as:
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook lead ads
This tool is currently used by more than 4 million marketers. This tool will work natively or through Microsoft Bot Framework.
Several other tools will allow you to manage all social communications from one single place irrespective of the social network or messenger used by your customers. These are:
- InviteReferrals which is a referral marketing software that is easy to setup
- Hootsuite which is the most widely used tool to manage social media
- Zoho Social that allows to schedule and manages unlimited posts and social networks
- Buffer to track, plan, analyze, schedule, and engage from one dashboard.
There is a huge list of such tools and software to use, which you should choose after consulting with a professional to gain the best results from your social and email marketing.
Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence, since its arrival, has created a significant impact on the information and internet landscape, especially in social media. It is Artificial Intelligence that has also had a substantial effect on email marketing in 2018, which has made this already powerful and effective mode of marketing all the more important to consider.
Well, if you are new to it, then you may not consider AI and email marketing together. Still, for professional marketers, AI plays a significant role when it comes to integrating social media and Instagram with their email marketing campaigns.
If you look at the most basic level of the matter, you will see that AI has:
- Improved the email marketing mechanics
- Facilitated A/B testing
- Ensured smarter and better audience segmentation
- Provided immediate benefits by optimizing marketing strategies
- Helped in meeting varying needs of different customers
- Ensured that the right content is sent to the right people at the right time.
On the other hand, if you look at the more advanced side of AI, you will see that it has actually:
- Optimized the email content for precise audiences
- Enhanced product campaigns and
- Helped in personalizing email content as per the need of the individual customer.
Therefore. AI is a powerful tool that will help you a lot in your email marketing, and social media marketing depends on the amount of information you can feed it from the sales and your CRM systems.
Treat as complements
You will gain the maximum benefits and also make your social media marketing effort hassle-free only if you complement email and social media with each other. This is important to do because one is good, and the other is weak.
Therefore, the combination of the two, often called cross-promotion, will ensure that you build one channel to others. There are different ways in which you can cross-promote the channels such as:
- By using organic social posts
- By using paid social ads and
- Promoting your lead magnets.
This will help you to grow your exposure, which will, in turn, increase the chances of growing your email subscriber list. All you need to do is create a proper plan to target your customers and design a valuable lead magnet.
Using email to build social reach
When you use email and social media, you will have both strategies working in both ways, eventually helping you to reach your primary goal.
- This integration will help you to improve the results and consequences of your email campaigns, ensuring that you use social media content in the best possible way.
- This will, in turn, help you to strengthen your relation and communication with both your email subscribers and social media followers.
You will know about your subscribers and deliver them with the best content that will urge them to follow you on social media. This will enable you to stay in touch with your followers, who can be your prospective clients. Therefore, make sure that you:
- Show your social content in your newsletter.
- Invite the subscribers to share your email
- Add social share buttons in the thank you page and
- Retarget the subscribers with the CTA buttons who visited your account.
With these steps, you will be able to remove the common artificial barrier between your customers and your brand that may potentially bridge the path of conversion that you want to follow without requiring to throw ads at random to the social media users.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business5 days ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
How Vinod Somareddy Created a Name For Himself In a Competitive Marketplace!
Cryptocurrency2 weeks ago
The Dacxi Coin Ecosystem: Review
Executive Voice7 days ago
Rising Star NORD is a Fresh New Talent from Oregon
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
“I am a Unique Story”- Maliachigh Does not Feel the Pressure of Being in the Game
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Meet DEADO, Colorado’s Rising Dubstep Producer
Women Who Disrupt5 days ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Business2 weeks ago
The Inspiring and Visionary 7- Figure Client Attraction Coach- Nicole Cherie Barker