In the last few years, more and more people have spoken about changing their daily habits and routines to become healthier. For the longest time, there was a belief that if you were not skinny, you were not healthy. Therefore, plenty of individuals started leading unhealthy lives and developing eating disorders to achieve a standard that was actually not healthy at all. But in more recent times, healthcare professionals and health coaches began speaking up on the matter. One of them was Erika Schlick.
Who is Miss Schlick?
Erika Schlick is a blogger, cookbook author, and health coach who was able to get her Lyme disease in remission without antibiotics.
When she was first diagnosed, Schlick knew she did not want to take any medications with side effects. She wanted a more organic and natural healing process:
I started treating Lyme and Co-infections in 2014 and slowly, my treatments started to help and bring me out of this darkness I was existing in. After 2.5 years, I got to about 60% better but could not pass that point. I made the decision to get stem cell therapy, using my own stem cells and that is what magically got me into remission in early 2017.
It was this lifestyle change that encouraged her to become a Certified Health Coach. In 2015, she graduated from the Institute For Integrative Nutrition. Based on her personal experience and her professional knowledge, she started her Health Coaching Practice, trying to help people who may be struggling like she was. Schlick knows her journey is unconventional but is sure she can help others: “I have chosen a very unpaved path for my healing journey and am hoping to help and inspire anyone else out there that is willing to step off the main trail and really explore different ways to heal and recover.”
Schlick’s Health Coaching Plans
Like every professional health coach, Erika Schlick has created different plans to help all types of individuals looking to become healthier or heal from any medical conditions. She decided that the best route would be to create six varied plans for clients to choose the most appropriate one to what their goals are.
- Discovery Call: You might not know where to start your journey or what your goals are, so Schlick has an introductory call with you to help you navigate this new path and figure out where you want to end up.
- Intro to Coaching: If you are wary of what your first steps should be, this package gives you a one-month support and accountability coaching. It begins with a 50-minute session to review your health history and set your goals. Every two weeks, you will have a 30-minute followup session to hold you accountable. And because Erika knows how hard it can get, she sends support emails in between sessions.
- 6 Months to Health: For six months, you will be working with this health coach to develop a personal wellness plan to achieve your goals. Schlick will teach you how to pay attention to the signals from your body, optimize your diet, and make lifestyle changes for a happier and healthier life. During these months, you are able to have two 50-minute sessions per month.
- Heal your Gut and Find your Perfect Diet: From personal experience, Erika knows imbalances in the gut microbiome have been associated with a wide spectrum of health issues. Therefore, she has created a program using the Ixcela Gut Health test as a baseline to track the improvements in your gut. She reviews the results and gives recommendations to lead a more healthier lifestyle and help your body feel better.
- Conquer Weight Loss and Reach your Goal: Whether you are trying to lose or gain weight, it goes beyond simply eating and exercising. This health coach helps you understand the hormonal and chemical processes in your body to figure out what changes you could make regarding your eating habits in order to reach your goal. If you decide to do the 6-month program with her, you will receive two 50-minute sessions per month.
- Stem Cell Transition: Erika Schlick has gone through the stem cell transition journey, so she offers her clients a support system. She has put together extremely helpful tips to guarantee you have a graceful and easy transition, as well as getting back on your feet and living a full life again.
Health Coach by Profession and Experience
Erika Schlick has gone through the hardships of medical issues and come out the other side much stronger. She did not take the conventional route. She trusted her instinct and was able to create a healthy lifestyle that helped her get her disease in remission. But she did not stop there. As Schlick wanted to share her knowledge with others, she became a certified health coach and began helping other people who wanted to feel better and live healthier. If you are one of them, give this health coach a chance and let her change your life for the better.