Now is the most favorable moment for the development of telemedicine. However, the process of creating telemedicine systems is still accompanied by a number of problems: low video codec performance, which worsens the results of remote diagnosis; complex interfaces of radiographs and tomographs, which cannot connect to teleconsultation devices; isolation of the consultation platform from the video conference system makes unification of planning and management impossible; lack of video conferencing terminals or network connections slows down the development of telemedicine.
Binariks, with years of experience in developing videoconferencing systems, offers a complete videoconferencing solution for telemedicine. In this article, some healthcare interoperability solutions. The solution combines a videoconferencing platform for remote medicine, specialized medical devices, enterprise software development kit (eSDK) interfaces, and a medical services platform.
Improving the quality of medical care
With the help of the gadget, a doctor on the road can see the call log, fill out a card, and record complaints, anamnesis, and diagnoses. The application also allows prescribing the necessary medicines, referrals for tests, making an appointment for a follow-up appointment, and issuing a sick leave. All data is entered into the patient’s electronic medical record online.
- Promptness of obtaining information
- All the information needed during the call is available online
- Reduces registrar time
- Reduces registrar time to relay new or changed information to on-call physician
- On-Call Recording
- Recording a patient for laboratory and diagnostic tests, re-admission during an on-call appointment
Create a comfortable environment for citizens
The mobile app allows you to make an appointment with the doctor, choose the specialist of interest and the time of the appointment, as well as add the visit to the calendar of events and get advance notice of an upcoming appointment.
In addition, it allows you to remotely view the electronic certificates of incapacity for work, the results of laboratory and instrumental tests, vaccination appointments, referrals, and prescriptions issued.
Centralized laboratory system
The centralized solution is designed to standardize the exchange of laboratory examination data, combining all clinical diagnostic laboratories of the region into a single system.
The system provides all the necessary tools to automate each stage of the laboratory process, from the entry of biomaterial for research to the delivery of results to the patient, as well as extensive analytical capabilities for the management of the medical organization to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the use of materials, equipment, and staff labor costs.
- The essence of the project
- The system is one of the key elements in creating a single digital circuit in health care
- Increase of productivity
- Elimination of routine and duplicate operations, elimination of repeated appointments
- Increase in service quality
- Minimization of errors, shorter time to results
Management decisions efficiency
- Reduction of decision-making time, reliability, and time to receive information
- Providing support to the obstetrician-gynecologist in making medical decisions with modern expert methods
- The information system for monitoring pregnant women, which has been introduced in all regional obstetric care institutions, makes it possible to build a three-tiered system of care, including antenatal clinics, maternity hospitals, and perinatal centers, and to improve the interaction between these levels.
- The system centralizes and monitors the health of patients at all stages of pregnancy according to automatically calculated risks in real-time.
- Guarantee of care
- Guaranteed delivery of modern and highly effective perinatal care to all pregnant women in the region, regardless of where they live
- Morbidity control
- Control and reduction of morbidity in pregnant women, newborns, congenital disabilities of children, maternal, perinatal, and infant mortality
- Saving money
- Saving of costs related to emergency hospitalization of pregnant women through timely risk assessment and planning of hospitalization
Convenience for citizens
The mobile application allows you to make an appointment with a doctor, choose the specialist of interest and the time of the appointment, as well as add the visit to the calendar of events and receive notification of the upcoming appointment in advance.
In addition, there is an option to remotely view the electronic certificates of incapacity for work, the results of laboratory and instrumental tests, vaccinations prescribed, referrals issued, and prescriptions issued.
- Elimination of queues
- Helps eliminate queues in medical organizations
- No need to visit
- medical organization
- Provides electronic documents and examination results without visiting a medical organization
- BI solutions for data analysis
- Using its extensive experience with big data, medical data analytics solutions are being created. They can be used for predictive analytics, rapid diagnosis, financial management, and as a tool for medical research.
Medical applications for doctors
These solutions automate the daily tasks of doctors and other nursing staff. They can help digitize medical information about each patient, so any physician has easy and fast access to it.
Medical applications for patients
They are also solutions for improving doctor-patient communication. They help doctors manage patient flow, reduce operating costs and update electronic medical records with new information. For patients, these solutions allow them to quickly schedule an appointment at their convenience, get test and exam results, share them with their physicians and obtain appropriate appointments from the comfort of their own homes.
Medication Supply Management Solutions
Solutions that provide automation and continuity of medication supplies. They help healthcare organizations avoid errors, reduce inventory costs and improve safety.
Healthcare software development process
We find out the needs and goals of your business and analyze the target audience and competitors.
We choose the solution that is right for your business.
- Prototype Development
We think over the user’s way and create a prototype of all functionalities.
The layout of the future product for full visualization of the result.
- Design and programming
Drawing the appearance of the software product, developing the software part, and creating an interface.
Ready functionality of the medical software.
- Software testing
We make sure that the product meets all the requirements and standards, and find and fix all the bugs.
We guarantee the high quality of your medical software.
- Launch and support
Launch the product on the market, help to implement it in the working processes of your company, and provide technical support.
Your medical software is up and running, helping your business grow.