Customer service forms a crucial part of the CRM program in any company. Besides enhancing customer satisfaction, an active customer support team can build brand loyalty, increase sales, and generate profit for businesses. Earlier, companies never considered customer service to be a core department, so they mostly outsourced them to reduce the cost even though it compromised the quality of services. As the trends in customer service evolved and businesses realized the value of CRM, they are now taking customer support more seriously. Remote Team Solutions (RTS), a remote staffing company based in Mexico, is helping companies in all industries build a solid virtual customer support team that fits their budget and exceeds the standard of services.
“Companies are now looking at nearshore staffing teams instead of outsourcing their call centers to a business process outsourcing (BPO), as this way, they don’t have to relinquish control of the process. After all, the quality of customer support directly influences sales,” according to the RTS team. Nearshore staff outsourcing allows the company to save on expenses such as payroll, wages, office space, employee benefits, and all legal and administrative aspects. This way, the company will get the benefits of reduced costs while maintaining ownership and control of the process and handpicking their team, which should act as an extension of their current team.
Generally, here’s how the outsourcing process plays out:
- Find a reputable staffing firm: The most critical process is finding a staffing firm that shares your values and culture. Many USA companies are starting to go with a nearshore staffing firm, like Remote Team Solutions, to have the same culture and time zone. This also helps with the distance as you can easily travel to see and train your nearshore team. Of course, one of the main reasons for using offshoring or nearshoring staffing solutions is to reduce cost, but we highly recommend going with a firm that will provide value-added services to the client and their team and pay good salaries, and have a fantastic working culture. After all, you will still have huge savings, plus a lower turnover rate and service. Ultimately, this saves the company a lot more money and motivates the team.
- Assess your needs: The second step is to see exactly what you need, how big your team should be, whether you should have a leader or supervisor, whether you should be ready for rapid growth, etcetera. This is something your staffing provider should help you with.
- Evaluate the provider’s capabilities: Once you have shortlisted a few providers, evaluate their capabilities and assess their infrastructure, technology, staff and business model. This will help you determine if the provider has the resources and expertise to meet your needs. As you are entering into new territory, a new country, we recommend using a provider that has an easy business model, for example, all-inclusive rates where you don’t have to worry about anything else.
- Negotiate the contract: Once you have found the right provider, negotiate the terms of the contract. This should include the cost of the service, the length of the contract, the level of support provided, and the terms of the agreement for terminating the contract. For example, Remote Team Solutions firmly believes that clients should stay because they are happy with the quality and service and not because they signed a contract; therefore, they don’t force their clients into long-term contracts or commitments.
- Monitor the performance: Once the outsourcing has been implemented, it’s important to monitor the performance of the provider and make any necessary adjustments to ensure that the call center is meeting your company’s needs. Some staffing companies can help you with this and have a Talent Development department that can help develop your team, providing continues improvement.
Remote Team Solutions understands that some businesses, especially start-ups, don’t always have the budget to hire full-time employees for customer support. When the call volume is so low that it doesn’t justify the CTC of a customer support team, Remote Team Solutions can help meet the crisis. The company stands out for offering the best nearshore talents to businesses in the US and the world so they can continue to scale without bearing the cost of managing a team of full-time employees.
So far, Remote Team Solutions has catered to hundreds of companies offering thousands of talents to build incredible remote teams. To generate more for the clients, Remote Team Solutions recently launched “Remoties Training Camp”, a program involving universities and online training to develop customized training modules for the client. This training program is completely free for the clients and remote staff of Remote Team Solutions. Another program by Remote Team Solutions is called “Talent Development Internship,” where universities train their best interns to develop specific skills as needed by the companies. Then the interns will work for the company.
Using nearshore staffing to build your call center services, where you, as a client, keep control, is an effective and also budget-friendly option for businesses of all sizes across all industries. With a staffing company like Remote Team Solutions that looks after all aspects of employee management, from recruiting to human resource functions, businesses can focus more on growth. Thankfully, businesses are realizing this opportunity, and the demand for call centers in nearshore locations, where the team acts as an extension of the client’s team, is rising. Remote Team Solutions is planning to expand to more locations in other states to meet this demand while also introducing more innovative programs to add value to the clients and the talents working for them.