The modern marketplace is based entirely on electronic commerce, that is not strange. Both for large companies and small ones which need long-term progress and recognition in society, the dilemma constantly arises: “In which way to choose a successful and effective platform for the implementation of business ideas?”. Exactly magento development service can change the worldview, so you have to pay attention to this special e-place and order web development based on it really from professional specialists with extensive experience.
Main Advantages of the Platform Worthy of Attention
For any commercial deal, business process or development of an online store or other web application for further sales, a very important role plays a system on which all online processes will be held together. That’s why web developers try to choose only the best technologies for this. Of the latter, Magento is popular, as evidenced by the TOP 11 pros and features (cons) of this software:
- Possibility to prescribe SEO. Because IT professionals can inject the right keywords into a project, write smart and competent text content, fully write metadata, and successfully perform search engine optimization, every business can become one of the TOP best in the world. With the help of SEO, various online resources rise to the top positions in search engines such as Google and others.
- Improved flexibility. Changing already written open-source codes – really, what can you think of better? It is this opportunity that is offered by the platform developers, so every specialist working on web development can implement needed serviceability into the project and ensure high performance of all processes (even in actual time).
- Special characteristics. Properties are achieved through an extensive scope of options. The point is that when developing an online store, you can immediately provide support for it in several languages at once, as well as introduce payment in different currencies, and make pricing settings as simple as possible. Finally, the ease of managing an online store is what matters.
- Wide community. This technology is common in the use of expert IT specialists, so it is not strange that the community has been exceptionally superior in its development and replenished with new fans all the time. Such professional team is inspired by the fact that platform developers are constantly introducing new and cool extensions and plugins that make working on business projects in some way interesting.
- Adaptation for mobile devices. Since many users and ordinary people who are used to buying everything through online stores directly use phones, smartphones, tablets and regular cellular phones, it is not strange that any of the online stores should include adaptation to different screen sizes. It is convenient and promising; it improves sales and user engagement.
- Scalability. No business wants to fail. Development based on Magento will allow small commercial units to grow and provide even better profits for those who are already known on the marketplace. The scaling process lies in the ability of the technology to process purchases and accept payments from a huge number of consumers simultaneously in a short period of time.
The main features and minor disadvantages, but still important and useful features of the platform:
- Expensive service. All online stores based on this technology can use the corporate version. True, the latter is made for large businessmen whose profits are very high. The rest can use the free version without any problems, but buy additional extensions, tools and various additional functions if necessary.
- Shortage of programmers. Although there exist a lot of users, there are few developers. The reason is a complex system that has to be understood in order to work with it. At the minimum, IT professionals need to familiarize themselves with thousands of file content and databases in order to successfully work with the technology.
- Painstaking. We are talking about the fact that online resources can be loaded very slowly. This is due to the flexibility of the technology. Due to the introduction of a large number of architectures, the time spent on loading each individual web page becomes longer. But this does not apply to the Premium and Enterprise variants (they are fast in their work).
- Hosting as a prerequisite. It must be remembered that a specific server was originally developed for the platform, namely its own server. But optimization can always be done, although there will be limitations in this process. Because of the bulkiness of the designed online store, the hosting may not withstand and collapse, so it is better to use one which will function specifically for Magento.
- Possibility of receiving junk mail when searching for web product support. Since working with the site is not cheap, you should remember that there is spam on the support official forum (monitoring is missing), so it is likely that spam will come.
You can order platform-based web development services from an expert company https://dinarys.com/magento-theme-development-company, which is guaranteed to perform services at a high level. Contact it for help and you will get it.