I am so excited to share 15 of my favorite inspirational quotes with you today. These 15 inspirational quotes have helped me grow my business and I hope they can help you too! This blog post is designed for anyone who is looking to build success in their business. Whether you are just starting out, or have been running your business for years, these 15 motivational quotes will inspire and motivate you every day!
- “Your time is limited; don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
This first quote by Steve Jobs is so powerful. It reminds us that we only have one life and we need to live it our way. Don’t spend your time living someone else’s dreams or goals for you. Figure out what makes you happy and go after it!
- “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
This quote by Larry Page is a great reminder to always give more than what is expected. When you go above and beyond for your clients or customers, they will be sure to notice and appreciate it.
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
This quote by the Dalai Lama is so simple, but so true. We should all strive to be happy in our lives. If you aren’t happy with your life, then change it.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” -Walt Whitman
This quote by Walt Whitman is a great reminder to stay positive and optimistic. When you have a positive attitude, the shadows of negativity will fall behind you.
- “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -Damon Richards
This quote by Damon Richards is a great reminder to always put your client’s needs first. If you truly care about your clients, they will notice and it will reflect in your work.
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” -Truman Capot
This quote by Truman Capot is a great reminder that failure is a part of success. You cannot have one without the other. Embrace your failures and use them to learn and grow.
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
This quote by Kobe Brynt reminds us that we should never give up, no matter what obstacles we face. There will always be someone out there who wants to see us fail, but we can’t let them win.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar
This quote by Zig Ziglar is a great reminder that we need to stay motivated in order to be successful. We should all work on motivating ourselves every day!
- “You never lose in business. You either win or learn.” – Nido Qubein
This quote by Nido Qubein is a great reminder that we can always learn from our failures. We may not always win in business, but we can learn and grow from our experiences.
- “Sell the problem you solve, not the product you have.” – Robert Kiosaki
This quote by Robert Kiosakis is a great reminder to sell yourself and your business. If you focus on selling the problems that you solve, it will be easier for customers to understand what value they can get from buying from you.
- “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
This quote by Paulo Coelho is a great reminder to do what makes you happy. If you aren’t happy with your job or career, then it’s time to make a change.
- “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
This quote by Paulo Coelho is a great reminder to be brave and take risks. If you aren’t willing to risk it all, then you won’t achieve anything great.
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
This quote is a great reminder that there will always be more business opportunities out there. If you miss one, don’t worry, another one will come along soon.
- “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
This quote is a reminder that every problem is an opportunity for growth. We can’t avoid problems, but we can use them to learn and grow stronger.
- “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
This quote by Babe Ruth is a reminder that we can’t rely on past successes to help us succeed in the future. We need to continue working hard and improving ourselves every day.
I hope these 15 motivational quotes help inspire you on your business journey! Stay positive, stay motivated, and always keep learning!
Do you have any favorite inspirational quotes? Share them in the comments below! I would love to hear them!
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.