Entrepreneurship is a challenging and rewarding way to live. It can be easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs to be done, but it’s important not to lose sight of why you started your business in the first place. In order to keep going when times are tough, there are some words from other entrepreneurs that will inspire you and help keep your motivation high!
In this blog post, we have collected 21 quotes from successful entrepreneurs who share their wisdom about what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur.
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible of your life, because you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t take a risk, you can’t create a future.” – Tony Robbins
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “So wear your strongest posture and see your hardest times as more than just the times you fell, but a range of mountains you learned to climb.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” – Satchel Paige
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait for too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
- Never lower your target; increase your effort.” –Swami Vivekananda
- “If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more proactive.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money, when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
- “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
- “You can do anything, but not everything. So don’t spread yourself too thin and try to become the world’s best at something nobody cares about.” -Seth Godin
- “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as your own.” – Henry Ford
- “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.” –Jack London
- “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” –Nelson Mandela
- “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” –Seth Godin
- “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” -Peter Drucker
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs
- “Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.” -Phil Jackson
- “Never allow someone or something get in your way of doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Keep pushing on; businesses don’t fail, people quit too soon and without enough reason why they want it bad enough.” Unknown
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” –Audrey Hepburn
Thanks for reading. So as you can see, there are many great quotes out there from entrepreneurs who have been through the highs and lows of running a business. When you feel down or discouraged, take a minute to read some of these quotes and remember why you started your business in the first place! And always keep in mind that success is never easy, but it’s definitely worth fighting for.
We hope that these quotes will help you stay focused on your goals and keep you moving forward in your entrepreneurial journey! We would love to hear which one is your favorite, so please make sure to share them in the comments below.
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business2 weeks ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Executive Voice6 days ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Entrepreneurship7 days ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice6 days ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Executive Voice6 days ago
How The Valley List Is Revolutionizing the Website Design Space, A Founder’s Story with Josiah Partin
Women Who Disrupt6 days ago
Ciera Taylor’s Mission To Bring “Generational Wealth Building Through Real Estate” Education To Universities