It’s easy to get distracted by life. Sometimes, it feels like there are too many things going on that need our attention all at once. When this happens, we can lose focus and forget what really matters most in the end. We might feel overwhelmed, exhausted, or frustrated with how much is happening around us. It’s important to find quotes that can help you regain your focus so you don’t let major opportunities pass you by! Here are 21 quotes for inspiration:
- “I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do.”- Tony Robbins
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.”- Anthony Robbins
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.”- Alexander Graham Bell
- “You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. Once you get there you can move mountains.”- Steve Jobs
- “The best way to create your future is to create it yourself.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
- “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” – Rita Moreno
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
- “Some of the most beautiful moments of your life are actually unplanned.” -Sangeeta Rana
- “Hope, patience, time and hard work will bring to you what’s meant for you. Believe in the process. -Sangeeta Rana
- “Don’t worry about what’s gone, something truly amazing is on its way, trust the timing. -Sangeeta Rana
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle Onassis
- “Time is always right, you have to decide what you want to do with it .-Sangeeta Rana
- “Make your mark, it’s worth a try.” -Sangeeta Rana
- “Sometimes the biggest act of courage is a small one.” -Lauren Raffo
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “The best dreams happen when you’re awake.” -Cherie Gilderbloom
- “Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.” -Joe Clark
- “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “There is no finish line. There are only mile markers.” -Michael Ventura
- “Find a great mentor, someone who has already been through the many challenges of being an entrepreneur.” -Jodi Levine
- “You don’t build a business, you build people, and then people build the business.” -Zig Ziglar
- “A big business starts small.” -Richard Branson
Hope these quotes help you get back on track and focus on what’s important in your life. Remember, it’s okay to take a step back every once in a while to gather your thoughts and recharge, but don’t let that become an excuse for not moving forward at all. Set some goals, stay positive, and work hard!
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business2 weeks ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Executive Voice6 days ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Entrepreneurship7 days ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice6 days ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Executive Voice6 days ago
How The Valley List Is Revolutionizing the Website Design Space, A Founder’s Story with Josiah Partin
Executive Voice3 days ago
Sold out Arenas, Record Selling Album, International Concerts? Blockbaby Mulaa says Dreams Have no Limits