Starting a business is no easy task. It takes time, effort, and money to get it off the ground. But with the right inspirational quotes by your side, you can have an easier time of it! That’s why I’ve created this blog post- to provide you with 25 inspirational quotes that will motivate you even when times are tough. Whether these quotes help remind you of what matters most or they inspire you to keep going, they’re sure to be helpful for any entrepreneur looking for support!
- “A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.” – Shahir Zag
- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” Gerard Way
- “Go for it! Whether it ends up good or bad. It will be an experience. Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” Jonathan Huie
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” Dr. Seuss
- “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rownland
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “If you find a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” -Toni Morrison
- “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” -Peter Marshal
- “If you want a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.” Dolly Parton
- “Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.” Bob Brown
- Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.” – Brian Tracy
- A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions, -Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- Do not tell someone about your good side to make them stay. Tell them about your worst side and see who stays.” – Unknown
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- You have to believe it before you see it.” – Unknown
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Confucius
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” – Reid Hoffman
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
- Confuse them with your silence. Shock them with your actions. Surprise them with your transparency.” –Unknown
- Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.” – Malcolm Forbes
- Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” – James Cash Penney
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “Here is the simple but powerful rule… always give people more than they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
Reading these inspirational quotes for business owners should give you the strength and motivation to keep going, no matter what! As long as you remember that success is never easy, but it’s always worth it, you’ll be on your way to achieving your goals. So get out there and make 2022 your best year yet!
John Lawson is the best-selling author of “Kick Ass Social Commerce for E-Prenuers” and CEO of ColderICE Media, a retail ecommerce agency. He is an award-winning SMB Strategist, ecommerce expert, sought after Keynote Speaker/Trainer and all around “cool dude.”
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business2 weeks ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Executive Voice4 days ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Rising Star NORD is a Fresh New Talent from Oregon
Entrepreneurship7 days ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Entrepreneurship5 days ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice4 days ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Business2 weeks ago
Hugo Hamel Is Changing How Businesses’ Operate To Maximize Their Efforts & Results