What are 25 of the most inspirational quotes that you can think of? This is not an easy question to answer. There are so many quotes out there, and it is hard to pick just 25. However, we have done our best! Below are 25 life inspirational quotes for you to read and enjoy. These words will be sure to motivate and encourage you no matter what obstacles may come your way in life!
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
- “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” – Les Brown
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
- “The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.” – Matty Mulens
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach the top.” – John Maxwell
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Striving for success without hardwork is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
- “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
- “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman
- “You don’t need to see the entire staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be the one.” – Nishan Panwar
- “Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.” – Unknown
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner; you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
These 25 life inspirational quotes are a great reminder that no matter what challenges comes your way, you can overcome them! These words of wisdom will help to motivate and encourage you on your journey to success. So, what are you waiting for? Start implementing these quotes into your life today!
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business2 weeks ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Executive Voice6 days ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Entrepreneurship7 days ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice6 days ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Executive Voice6 days ago
How The Valley List Is Revolutionizing the Website Design Space, A Founder’s Story with Josiah Partin
Women Who Disrupt6 days ago
Ciera Taylor’s Mission To Bring “Generational Wealth Building Through Real Estate” Education To Universities