Cameron Howard is shaking up the e-commerce industry and teaching people how to build a six-figure e-commerce business using dropshipping and his unique strategy to get free traffic from Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
What’s most surprising about Cameron is that he is only 18 years old! At 16, he needed to make some cash. Like many high schoolers, he got a job at the local Starbucks handing out overpriced coffee. However, he soon discovered that this job wasn’t for him and started his first e-commerce business with just a couple hundred dollars.
He spent thousands of dollars on course for “gurus” but didn’t get any results. Frustrated, he decided to find his own path. It took 2 years of hard work, but he now has a six-figure e-commerce business that makes thousands of dollars in sales every day.
Cameron’s next passion is teaching high schoolers and college students how to create their own six-figure dropshipping stores without spending any money on ads. He started Straight Ecom to share his coaching program on how to make money with e-commerce even if you have no experience and only a hundred dollars to get started.
Here are his eight best tips.
- Reviews: Start with dropshipping products that already have positive reviews. This builds credibility and helps you sell more products to people who visit your store. Cameron recommends a tool called Loox Reviews for Shopify.
- Recover Abandoned Carts: Over 25% of sales are lost because customers have items in their cart and then leave your online store. Software that helps you recover these abandoned carts helps you boost sales you would have lost otherwise by sending emails or text messages to these customers. Cameron recommends a tool called Consistent Cart for Shopify.
- Hire a VA: A virtual assistant handles all of the customer service requests so you have more time to start more stores. More time means more money!
- Have a good relationship with your suppliers: your dropshipping suppliers are important to your success. Create a good relationship with them to get faster shipping times. A good relationship also allows you to negotiate better pricing, which means more profit for you.
- Start with one: Start with one online store and build it up to a few hundred dollars a day in sales. Once you have your first store completely automated you can create more stores to increase your sales.
- Product Research: Always start with product research. You should be looking for new products every day. Be aware of what’s trending right now to find hot items for your store.
- Offer an upsell: Always offer an upsell with each of your products. This will skyrocket your average order value. Zipify is an amazing app for Shopify that Cameron recommends to upsell your products.
- Spend more than $5 on Facebook Ads: For each ad set increase your budget over $5 this will give better results from Facebook because they favor people who spend more money on ads. This will help you work with the Facebook algorithm instead of against it.
Want to learn more? Cameron offers a coaching program through Straight Ecom where he walks you through his unique strategy step-by-step to help you build a six-figure dropshipping store.
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Rihanna Becomes The First Black Woman To Own a Cosmetics Brand Worth Over $1 Billion
Community2 weeks ago
Interview With Bianca Peynado: Building An Authentic Community on Clubhouse
Lifestyle1 week ago
Three Strong Companies Embracing Diversity with Gay CEOs
Community2 weeks ago
Interview With Jason Diaz: Finding Your Audience and Building a Community On TikTok
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Fomo Models AKA Robert Wilson Scouts Superstars
Podcasts1 week ago
Top 11 Disruptive Podcasts To Listen To In 2021
Executive Voice4 days ago
Exclusive Interview with KellyAnne, Executive Producer of Models Talk on KA Fashion TV
Executive Voice6 days ago
Lanora Wyatt’s Transformative Journey Through Health and Fitness