Cameron Howard is shaking up the e-commerce industry and teaching people how to build a six-figure e-commerce business using dropshipping and his unique strategy to get free traffic from Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
What’s most surprising about Cameron is that he is only 18 years old! At 16, he needed to make some cash. Like many high schoolers, he got a job at the local Starbucks handing out overpriced coffee. However, he soon discovered that this job wasn’t for him and started his first e-commerce business with just a couple hundred dollars.
He spent thousands of dollars on course for “gurus” but didn’t get any results. Frustrated, he decided to find his own path. It took 2 years of hard work, but he now has a six-figure e-commerce business that makes thousands of dollars in sales every day.
Cameron’s next passion is teaching high schoolers and college students how to create their own six-figure dropshipping stores without spending any money on ads. He started Straight Ecom to share his coaching program on how to make money with e-commerce even if you have no experience and only a hundred dollars to get started.
Here are his eight best tips.
- Reviews: Start with dropshipping products that already have positive reviews. This builds credibility and helps you sell more products to people who visit your store. Cameron recommends a tool called Loox Reviews for Shopify.
- Recover Abandoned Carts: Over 25% of sales are lost because customers have items in their cart and then leave your online store. Software that helps you recover these abandoned carts helps you boost sales you would have lost otherwise by sending emails or text messages to these customers. Cameron recommends a tool called Consistent Cart for Shopify.
- Hire a VA: A virtual assistant handles all of the customer service requests so you have more time to start more stores. More time means more money!
- Have a good relationship with your suppliers: your dropshipping suppliers are important to your success. Create a good relationship with them to get faster shipping times. A good relationship also allows you to negotiate better pricing, which means more profit for you.
- Start with one: Start with one online store and build it up to a few hundred dollars a day in sales. Once you have your first store completely automated you can create more stores to increase your sales.
- Product Research: Always start with product research. You should be looking for new products every day. Be aware of what’s trending right now to find hot items for your store.
- Offer an upsell: Always offer an upsell with each of your products. This will skyrocket your average order value. Zipify is an amazing app for Shopify that Cameron recommends to upsell your products.
- Spend more than $5 on Facebook Ads: For each ad set increase your budget over $5 this will give better results from Facebook because they favor people who spend more money on ads. This will help you work with the Facebook algorithm instead of against it.
Want to learn more? Cameron offers a coaching program through Straight Ecom where he walks you through his unique strategy step-by-step to help you build a six-figure dropshipping store.
Kerwin Rae Shares How He Has Helped Over 100,000 Entrepreneurs Succeed and Grow
Kerwin Rae is Australia’s leading business strategist and high performance specialist helping over 100,000 businesses, in 154 different industries, throughout 11...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
How Katiana Kay Became a Rising Instagram Model and Entrepreneur
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Devan Reece Villaluz-Jones Innovating Upstate New York’s SEO Digital Marketing Era
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
The Thing Most Real Estate Agents Overlook That’s Costing Them More Than They Know
Executive Voice5 days ago
Meet The Powerhouse Entrepreneurs Behind The Social Selling Method: Valerie Luckett and Leah Latini
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
DeliverEnd Highlights 3 Real Crimes Within Online Marketplaces
Executive Voice3 days ago
Meet Premier, becoming the gen-next sought after musician, singer, composer and artist, inspiring other youngsters with his unique music
Executive Voice1 week ago
kasko2go Aims to Level the Playing Field for Car Insurance
Marketing2 days ago
Why Jake Matos Is Your Next Step Towards Dominating Social Media and Business