It is only a carefully designed Instagram content strategy that will help you to grow your business fat and tremendously. Therefore, when you make your plan for marketing your product and brand, focus more on content creation.
Improving your organic Instagram content will include three specific aspects such as:
- Creating and
- Optimizing Instagram content for your business.
To start with, you will need to establish a content theme. This should align with your business goals, your brand objective as well as your Instagram profile. This needs careful planning to give your content that distinctive look and feel of your business profile.
You will need to put income thought and effort while creating a theme for your Instagram content such as:
- The type of content that will be in relevance to your product and the message you want to convey through your post
- The colors to use so that you can make your content more attractive and give it a unique individuality
- The filters to apply to your photos so that it can be made more useful and appealing to the users.
This will impress your followers for Instagram a great deal and you will be able to morph your Instagram grid into an interconnecting and far better collection of photos and videos.
Creating a perfect Instagram content strategy
Next up, you will need to follow the specific steps that will help you to create a perfect Instagram content strategy. It is only a strategically designed content strategy that will ensure that your Instagram account generate more leads, traffic, conversion, and sales and not just bring in a few likes.
In order to create a winning Instagram content plan for your business Instagram account is however not a tedious or a painful process. All you have to do is make sure that you use a handy planning tool for creating an Instagram content plan. These tools are very effective and useful for:
- Designing and uploading your photos and videos
- Editing them to perfection
- Drafting suitable captions
- Scheduling your posts
- Including useful and trustworthy stories
- Researching for the most popular and relevant hashtags as well as
- Reviewing different analytics to know the performance of your posts.
Also, know about the lifestyle that you wish to sell through your grid and clarify it to your followers before you even dive deep into the planning process of your content on Instagram. The golden rule to follow here is to believe that your audience will not buy what you sell. Instead they will buy who they can become when they use your product.
Determining your audience and objectives
In order to create a winning Instagram content marketing strategy that will kick start your business there are two specific things that you should focus on the right at the outset.
First, you will need to identify and understand your audience that you want to reach out to on the social media platforms. Remember there are nearly 4 billion users across all social media networks and Instagram along with accounts to a quarter of it. therefore, this is not an easy task. For this, you will need to know for sure whether or not your audience you are trying to reach is really using the app. You will also need to know:
- The target demographic such as their age, gender, interests, location, and even diets to cater your content fittingly
- Determine their other behavior like the kind of hashtags they use, social sites they hang out at, other brands that they are interested in and the brands they follow on Instagram.
Therefore, thorough audience research is a must to focus better on your Instagram marketing strategy.
Secondly, you must determine your business as well as marketing objectives so that you can align it with the demands and needs of your target audience. Know what you want to achieve and keep it reasonable and tangible. Know the metrics and KPIs to track your Instagram performance to avoid wasting time, efforts and resources.
Establishing the strategy
Once you have your Instagram content strategy in place you must define and establish it properly as well. this will ensure that you achieve your goals and it serves your purpose as well on the platform.
This may seem too easy to you and a no-brainer but you will need to know the answers as to what exactly you want to do on this platform in the first place. Therefore, know whether you are interested in:
- Simply generating more leads or
- Building a larger and more engaged community or
- Creating better and more impactful brand awareness.
Set your social media goals appropriately so that you can determine the amount of time that you need to spend on this platform. In fact, the return on your investment on Instagram will largely depend on the goals that you set.
Improve the strategy
Now that you have created and established your Instagram marketing strategy, you will need to track its performance on a regular basis so that you make necessary adjustments to improve its performance. In order to get a clue of what an improved performance means, you will be better off if you follow a few of your favorite brands and even your competitors.
- When you know what the followers are doing, you will not only be able to increase your following but will also help you to establish your brand in a more authoritative manner.
- When you have a lot of followers it will increase the visibility of your posts and thereby increase the possibility of gaining more clicks on the link in your Instagram profile bio.
- It will increase the number of organic traffic to your site.
Last but not least, if you integrate email with your Instagram marketing strategy you will be able to send more compelling content that will also increase the number of traffic and chances of conversion and sales. In addition to that, you can promote your profile on other social media channels as well as having an Instagram badge on your site helping you to reach your email subscribers more easily.