People with dietary restrictions know all too well how difficult it can be to access a menu that caters to all their requirements. Not willing to subject themselves to the risk of ingesting food that they are allergic to, a lot of them resign themselves to making their own meals. This, in turn, leads to loss of valuable time and manpower that would have been better devoted to something else. Yet there are still others who can’t keep up with the daily cooking and have to restrict themselves to a tiny menu selection. As it stands, only 8% of the revenue comes from Home Delivery food orders. The remaining 92% of it is unscaled and caters to other F&B services like Dine-in, Curbside, Order-Ahead, Hotel Room Service, Catering, etc. This is where Amealio steps in to change the game-once and for all!
Amealio is a disruptive technology app whose aim is to transform the way people have been dining and placing online orders. The app does this by providing its users with a hyper-personalized experience that allows them to both save time and enjoy their dining. Touted as a food-tech marketplace, Amealio combines Advanced DeepTech (Voice) and Mobile for an easy and seamless experience.
Amealio’s virtual voice assistant that makes an experience hyper-personalized, customized, and personal. Using disruptive technology that is aimed to help users save time efficiently and make their food and beverage dining experience enjoyable, the Voice assistant uses DeepTech and Mobile to transform the way people make an order- inside their homes or while dining outdoors
Users can access Amealio through multi-modal interactive devices as the app works with many voice-enabled devices to give an almost human experience. To get Amealio to work, all that is needed is a command from the user.
What makes Amealio stand out from any other similar app in the market are features like the ability to find new restaurants or dining outlets and easy highlighting of different engagement choices like ordering ahead, dining in, skipping the line, curb-side delivery, waitlist, and much more. Soon to introduce a seamless way of making payments (entirely contactless/ touch-free) across all platforms- Card, Cash, or Crypto— Amealio accepts it all.
Shaker Dixit, the founder of Envisionard Corporation and Amealio, came up with the idea to take away the intense planning that goes into a dining experience. Knowing how much food unites people, Dixit’s mission was to combine his passion for food and technology into a wholesome product that can transform the lives of people all over the world. In his own words, “In addition to uniting people’s eating habits and convenience on a single platform, I, furthermore, wanted to create an ultimate marketplace for hyper-personalized experiences, using the best of Voice and AI. And that’s how Amealio came into existence.”
Dixit comes bearing a wealth of experience that spans over 20 years as an entrepreneur, and a Business and Technology Advisor with the Big 4. He has also worked with C-level executives to manage multi-million programs of more than 500 companies. In addition, the team overseeing Envisionard Corporation boasts of various accomplished professionals in their respective fields.
However, Dixit’s vision for Amealio doesn’t just stop at providing a wholesome experience for diners. He also goes further to state that he wants to return the food and beverage industry to its glory days, pre-pandemic. According to him, “It’s time to disrupt the industry by focusing on a user-centric strategy. I am continuously developing a ubiquitous platform that will deliver voice, mobile, and AI power to the masses to create a truly immersive experience.”
Amealio is already being used by a host of different partners for example Dunzo, Borzo, Rapido,Twilio,Petpooja, Shadowfax, Razorpay,Amazon Alexa,Nest.