What’s up Gold King Hunnitz How are you?
“Doing well! Excited for this interview, thank you for asking.
1) How did you come by your stage name?
I came up with my stage name… Cuzhunnitz was a name giving to my for always keep it 100 and was know to blow up quick u know the phase 0 to 100 I know I’m a king so I added it for a filler and I love gold… I’m a Scorpio so that ties everything together… My birthstone kind of goldish and all of them things are solid, so gold king hunnitz.
2) When did you discover your love for music and what made you realize it?
I loved music all my life, music is my life.
3) To whom or what do you accredit your style of music creation to?
I have my own style but I listen to a wide range of people such as… StylesP,Nas,sauce walka, future and Drake.
4)What are some of your greatest challenges and your greatest attributes when it comes to making music?
Well for sure I’m not in a studio so that’s definitely challenging for people to fully get the gospel I’m trying to get everyone’s ears. But it’s organic and pure, plus I’m getting my point across… I’m just happy people exactly living to my craft.
5) On your current single, how did you come up with the concept?
The concept to all my music is freestyletopia… I freestyle so it’s usually what I am thinking what I’m doing what I want to do How I’m feeling and what’s going on around me…I call it reality rap.
6) Are you the best at what you do?
I am definitely the best.
7) What are your plans in the near future as far as music goes after the release of this new single?
I’m hoping that I can start me a record label and help people with the talent but don’t have the platform.
8) Is there anyone you’d like to thank or shout-out who may have helped you with completing the new single?
I would like to shout out my bro mizzy Mike he my brother and my beatmaker and artist.
9) What music advice would you give to your younger self?
To my younger self I would of told em to get up and do it yourself don’t hesitate and hold back ya talent for the next man to shine do u first then come back for the one that’s here for the process.
10) What suggestions/advice do you have for other artists like yourself?
To the up and coming get to the grind and love what u doing the money going to always be there but after the fame u still gotta have love for the game.