The number of subscribers of the Iron Bet YouTube channel (the most popular channel for sports betting fans) recently exceeded 100,000. The Legalbet website is still very far from this indicator, but since such a phenomenon has been recorded in our sphere, it is impossible not to tell about it. Why are so many people following these videos, what is the goal of the video channel, what should be the game at all? Legalbet talked about all this with the founder Andrei.
The Iron Headquarters project appeared in 2014. Since then, the site iron-bet.ru and the video channel on YouTube have been operating. The popularity of the channel did not come immediately, but only after the direction of its development changed.
The Iron Bet’s YouTube channel began with the usual predictions. Why was it decided to take a different path?
I thought that all these predictions and analyses of matches are not particularly useful since few people can make money on bets. Especially among those who bet on video predictions. I decided that predictions should be given more for fun, and it would not be possible to grow and develop in this.
Is it true that at first, you sold forecasts?
– Yes, indeed they did – three forecasts of 500 rubles each. They did it quite officially, paid taxes and all that. But I thought that, firstly, it does not bring any profit at all, if you do everything honestly. Second, one loser forecast is enough for an outbreak of conflicts. Even though we warned about the risks every time.
In general, we sold only 12 predictions, after which I decided that this was a useless business and would not lead to the development of the YouTube channel or to the development of the project as a whole. Then we took responsibility and started doing reviews and parodies of all kinds of fraudulent cappers.
How did the reviews go?
It turned out that people are much more interested in this than in forecasts – after the first such review, the feedback was powerful at that time. People began to subscribe to the channel; someone offered us money for the removal of some videos. There were indignations from the “colleagues” of those shown in the review. Someone wanted to frame their competitors, asked to shoot a review of certain cappers. But in general, the development of the channel went more actively.
Fraudulent capper reviews are of much more interest to people than predictions.
To make this review, we collected facts that proved fraudulent. For example, some tippers have guaranteed profit on their predictions, which is definitely a scam. We made parodies of such people, wrote letters to them, made phone calls and showed them all to people.
– In many videos, you repeatedly mention haters. What do they dislike most often? And what would you like to answer them?
– The audience of bettors is very difficult in itself. People have a lot of problems because they are losing. Many people think that it is easy to make money on bets, and they begin to think so almost after the first more or less substantial win. And when you show them what we show, they begin to throw out this negative.
The betting audience itself is very heavy.
There is also another point. Here we expose the fraudsters, and other fraudsters, whom we did not expose, feel themselves in this place and also begin to resent.
What would I like to answer them? Nothing, in general. It seems to me that haters are needed. It’s cool when they write not only praise but something that gives rise to an argument. This in itself is interesting, and, in addition, sometimes the truth is born in a dispute.
– How would you formulate the goals and objectives of your channel? What is its main meaning for the viewer?
– The point of the channel is to show people an example based on their past mistakes. I, too, once believed that you could make money on bets, lost a lot of money, and got into significant debt. I hope that people will not repeat these mistakes and will only perceive bets as entertainment. Yes, you can make money on bets, but only a few succeed, the rest would be better off putting their energy into their main job, saving more nerves and getting much more in general.
Kerwin Rae Shares How He Has Helped Over 100,000 Entrepreneurs Succeed and Grow
Kerwin Rae is Australia’s leading business strategist and high performance specialist helping over 100,000 businesses, in 154 different industries, throughout 11...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Politics2 weeks ago
What History Can Teach Us: Interview With Sama Mammadova
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
How Josh Bishop, AKA COBRA., Blew Up His Career Producing Beats On YouTube
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Global Refreshment Brand PRESOTEA and Spokesperson Chase Tang Making a Positive Impact Worldwide through Humanitarian Endeavors
Executive Voice7 days ago
Josh Adler is reshaping the way mobile applications are built
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Meet The 24 Year Old Who Teaches People How To Build A 6 Figures Online Coaching Business
Executive Voice5 days ago
Millennial Investor Matt Allen predicts $100,000 bitcoin by December 2021
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Adrienne Eliza’s Top 5 Tips For Increasing Your Income & Living An Abundant Life
Executive Voice6 days ago
Meet Brian Napier: Celebrating The Jeep Lifestyle With Living Jeep