- AWS Consulting Services (Amazon Web Services) is a leading cloud computing platform, offering a wide range of services for businesses of all sizes.
- As a consulting partner, you can leverage your expertise in AWS to help other organizations migrate to, and optimize their use of, the platform.
Step 1: Understand the AWS Partner Network (APN)
- The APN is the global partner program for AWS. It provides a framework for partners to build, market, and sell solutions on top of the AWS platform.
- There are several levels of partnership within the APN, each with its own requirements and benefits.
Step 2: Meet the basic requirements
- To become an AWS Consulting Partner, you must meet certain basic requirements:
- Have at least one AWS Certified professional on staff
- Have a demonstrated track record of successful AWS projects
- Have a company website and online presence
- Agree to the AWS Partner Agreement
Step 3: Choose a Specialization
- Once you have met the basic requirements, you can choose to specialize in one or more areas of the AWS platform.
- Specializations are designed to help partners differentiate themselves and demonstrate their expertise in specific areas of AWS.
- Specializations include:
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Step 4: Pass the AWS Technical Professional Exam
- After choosing your specialization, you must pass the AWS Technical Professional Exam.
- This exam tests your knowledge of the specific areas of AWS that you have chosen to specialize in.
Step 5: Complete the AWS Partner Application
- Once you have passed the exam, you can complete the AWS Partner Application.
- This application includes information about your company, your team, and your portfolio of AWS projects.
Step 6: Get Approved
- After submitting your application, it will be reviewed by AWS.
- If approved, you will become an AWS Consulting Partner and gain access to a range of benefits, including:
- Access to AWS training and resources
- Marketing and sales support
- Access to the APN Partner Community
Step 7: Maintain your partnership
- To maintain your partnership, you must meet certain requirements each year, such as:
- Keeping at least one AWS Certified professional on staff
- Completing continuing education courses
- Demonstrating customer success with AWS
- Becoming an AWS Consulting Partner is a great way to leverage your expertise in the platform and help other organizations succeed with AWS.
- By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can navigate the process and become an AWS Consulting Partner.
Note: This is general information on the process to become an AWS Consulting Partner, please refer to the official AWS website for the most up-to-date information and requirements as they can change over time.