With the changes in the tech world, self-employment has become more common than ever before. Anyone with good content, a big community, and dedication, you can make money on social media. Since its development, Clapper has incorporated the creator economy into all of its features. Not only can you monetize your content on Clapper, but it is one of the easiest, most fun ways to do it. If you have a clear vision of the creator you want to be, know how to create eye-grabbing content and find a committed audience, it is just a matter of time before you start earning for creating.
Creators on Clapper are earning around $2k a day for making content in a variety of ways. All creators have their strengths and weaknesses. Luckily, there is a feature for almost any type of creator on Clapper. If you’ve been wanting to make money on social media and you want to do it on Clapper, these are the many ways you can do it:
- Clapper Fam Tiers
- Clapper Shop
- DM Tipping
On Clapper app, there are five features to monetize your account:
How do I Make Money with Clapper Fam Tiers?
- Clapper Fam Tiers is a monthly subscription to your content divided into tiers.
- You can have up to 3 tiers that you can customize with different prices and specific user experiences and perks.
- Create content constantly and deliver it on a month-to-month basis.
- Get money from your supporters in exchange for special benefits.
How Do I Make Money on Livestreams?
Livestreams are designed to make a more intimate connection with your community on Clapper. It’s an opportunity to show your day-to-day life and who you are as a person. You can either have solo livestreams, dual lives (where you bring another creator up with you to talk), or PK battles (where you have 5-minute rounds with two people, and the creator with the most gifts wins).
Gifts: If you are the host of a livestream, creators can send you gifts with their Clapper Coins to show their support. Those gifts transform into money that goes straight into your Clapper income.
Wishlists: Every time you start a livestream, you have a wishlist in the top right corner. You can set up a wishlist with the amount and the kind of gifts that you want to receive. Encourage your audience to complete your wishlist in every livestream. Try to set a realistic amount of gifts so they are met by your supporters.
Levels: Being an avid gifter can also give you many benefits. With our newest feature, “Levels”, the more you gift, the higher your level will be. The higher the level you are, the most benefits you can have, such as:
- Access to more expensive and limited edition gifts
- Your account being highlighted in a banner every time you enter a livestream
- A special frame around your profile picture depending on your level
- Get your username announced in all the livestreams of the platform when you send special gifts.
How Do I Make Money on Clapper Shop?
The Clapper Shop is a feature where creators can buy or sell your products through an in-app shop. The clapper shop is easy to manage and provides a safe trading platform. If you are a small business owner or an artist, this is the perfect way to earn some extra cash.
Clapper Shop Live: Show your items to users throughout the day by promoting them on livestreams. The clapper shop has a live setting where you can promote a specific product and sell it during that livestream. It’s an instant way to make more sales.
How Do I Make Money on Radio?
The Clapper Radio is another fantastic way to earn money for your daily podcast or special radio show. People in the audience can gift the host, moderator or speaker just like livestream gifting. All the money earned goes straight to your income wallet ready to be cashed out. Make sure your radio show is entertaining and encourage people send gifts at the end. If the audience had a good time, they will gift more than usual. To become the Ultimate Radio Host, read our latest article on the Clapper Blog.
How does DM Tipping work?
DM tipping works wonders when you want to show your appreciation for a specific creator. You can send money to someone through their DM just for being a valued member of your community. Just like Zelle, Venmo, or Cashapp, this feature works like a regular money transfer. Make sure to always thank anyone who DM tips you, and shout them out when they do. “Thank you notes” are always a nice touch.
Coin Conversion Rate
- You can purchase Clapper Coins on your settings. Then, you can use those coins and give them out on Livestreams and radios as a gift to creators you support and enjoy.
- Once you have given out Clapper Coins there is no reimbursement. We trust that we are all adults and need to inform ourselves before giving out coins to creators and figure out if they are legit.
- You can now exchange your income diamonds that you receive for more Clapper coins .
This is the conversion rate for Clapper coins.
Now that you know how to monetize your Clapper account, go make the big bucks doing something you love which is content creation.