If you’ve ever dreamed of opening your own online business and becoming the next big internet sensation, now is your opportunity.
With lockdowns affecting much of the globe, consumers are taking the bulk of their shopping online. This has created the perfect opportunity for you to launch and grow your own eCommerce business while mitigating risk and increasing your chances of success.
However, everybody needs a little help with such an overwhelming endeavor, and a multitude of companies have sprung up to provide that much-needed help.
How do you know which one is right for your startup, though? Which one will guide you through the murky swamp of launching a business and help you reach success?
At Ecom Capital, we specialize in aiding innovative startups to develop their brands and grow as companies. Here’s what we recommend looking for in an eCommerce partner.
Look at the People Behind the Company
Every successful company starts with a person or two with a dream. It’s the quality and integrity of those individuals that set the tone for the company as a whole, and it says a lot about the service offered by any given company.
At Ecom Capital, founders Sasha Karabut and Fletcher Ladd are the innovative minds that pushed us forward and set the groundwork for everything that makes our company stand out.
Sasha, a humble carpentry professional, took the plunge into entrepreneurship and launched a successful, 7-figure, automobile repair business in less than 18 months before moving on to coaching and mentoring other would-be entrepreneurs. Fletcher adapted his technical prowess to take the entrepreneur world by storm and change the playing field. Together, they built Ecom Capital to aid entrepreneurs through expert-level guidance and financial investments.
This dedication to entrepreneurship sets the tone for every service Ecom Capital offers, and it drives our client-focused business to put the client first at all times.
Look at the Team and Company Culture
A company’s team and culture drive the client’s experience and determine the quality of service. At Ecom Capital, we stick to our values and weave them into every aspect of our company. Each addition to our team is highly vetted and trained to exhibit the following traits in all company interactions.
- • Think like owners: Our team members own their work. This drives them to perform at their best every day, for every client.
- • Our client’s success is our success: We put our clients first. When our clients’ companies succeed, our company succeeds. Without successful clients, we cannot grow.
- • Radical transparency: Each team member holds each other accountable for their actions. This ensures company-wide integrity and transparency and provides our clients with a service they can trust.
- • Continued self-improvement: We are constantly innovating our approach and methods to stay ahead of the curve. We never rest on our laurels, and there is always room for improvement.
- • Play: Our offices aren’t drab, life-sucking, cubicles. We believe in making work enjoyable for both us and our clients while still maintaining top-tier professionalism. Happy professionals provide the best results.
- • Preeminence: Finally, we aim to leave every client better off than they were before they met us.
Get Help from Professionals who Treat You as Equals
As you can tell, Ecom Capital is heavily based around partnerships; not customers. We aim to develop lasting bonds with the companies we help while providing top-tier guidance and investment services to all of our partners.
This is the main aspect to look for in a partner; anything less simply won’t do.
Find us on: https://www.ecomcapital.com/