Meet Derek Wolf, a trailblazer in the financial world who is bringing financial stability and freedom to people through the groundwork of financial literacy. As the CEO and president of Howling Wolves Financial Services, Derek is a senior field specialist who has made a huge impact in the industry through his passion for educating people on the importance of taking control of their finances. With a background in economics, finance, and business, Derek has a wealth of knowledge and experience that he is eager to share with others. In this article, you’ll learn about Derek’s journey, his tips for achieving financial stability through literacy and insurance, and how he is making a difference in people’s lives.
As the CEO and president of Howling Wolves Financial Services, Derek is a man who stands out in the world of finance. Born into a family of entrepreneurs and raised in a community that encouraged growth and leadership, Derek has accomplished much in his young life. From winning over $100,000 in scholarships through 4-H and FFA to becoming a college graduate with a degree in economics, finance, and business, Derek has always been driven to succeed.
Derek’s background in business, combined with his passion for helping others, is what led him to the world of insurance. He was drawn by the potential to help others capitalize on their opportunity cost and the value of their dollar by using life insurance while still alive. Derek quickly realized that the key to success in insurance is financial literacy and dispelling misconceptions regarding the life insurance industry as a whole. He began giving seminars to educate others on the importance of financial literacy and is now taking his knowledge and experiences to social media to help even more individuals.
So, what makes Derek stand out in the world of finance? It’s his humble attitude and drive to help others. Throughout his life, Derek has always been a penny-pincher, never wanting to overspend on things that don’t matter. This mindset and his drive to succeed have allowed him to achieve financial stability and freedom.
Derek’s story is a testament to the power of financial literacy and insurance. By understanding the value of his dollar and taking control of his finances, Derek has been able to achieve financial stability and freedom. He encourages others to follow in his footsteps and offers several tips for achieving financial stability through literacy and insurance:
- Start young: Yes, starting young is important. It’s also important for parents to start teaching their kids from an early age the importance of budgeting and can even help them with their credit score by opening up/ adding them as an authorized user on a credit card and paying that card off every month. Do this and by the time they are 18 that will have a credit score of 600+. You can also go to a local credit union and apply for a builders loan. It’s like getting a car loan but the money stays in the account and is used to pay back the loan thus helping their credit score.
- Do your research: Research EVERYTHING. Price check everything. You can get the same stuff cheaper at your local dollar store. You also can find better deals on nearly everything with just having the knowledge beforehand.
- Know your goals: Set clear small attainable goals. Rome wasn’t built within a day and unless you are Elon Musk or Grant Cardone, you won’t be able to pay outright for high ticket items off the bat.
- Take advantage of insurance: Every form of insurance can be a tool or an extra shield of protection if used and structured correctly.
- Be a penny-pincher: You don’t need to have the newest phone every year, wear designer clothes, or drive the newest car. When you are making over 500k (just a rough estimate as everyone’s situation is different)a year then you can spend more furiously.
Derek Wolf’s story is a testament to the power of financial literacy and insurance. Through his own experiences and drive to help others, Derek has shown the importance of taking control of your finances and using insurance to your advantage. If you’re looking to achieve financial stability and freedom, take a page out of Derek’s book and start by becoming financially literate. You can connect with Derek and Howling Wolves Financial Services on his personal Facebook page and his business page.