TikTok is no longer the basic app it used to be when it was fresh on the block, now it’s everyone’s top choice for becoming a viral sensation quickly. One of the best things about TikTok videos is that they are fun to make due to the many facial effects, voice effects, and other modifications the TikTok app gives users access to. And, people love to upload videos to go viral in one day by using all these features, however, it is challenging in such a chancing and evolving world. So, you may need some back up. CrowdHall is a TikTok growth service that can help you in this journey. You better check them up before learning more about TikTok, and removing filters as we discuss in this article.
TikTok Filter is one of the many features that users love to maximize in a bid to create funny viral videos. However, some occasions do not require a video to have a TikTok filter activated. This is unpopularly known as an “unfiltered video.” If you’ve become so used to creating content on TikTok with filters that you no longer remember how to remove them, you’re not alone.
Thankfully, this guide will show you all you need to know about removing different filters on TikTok quickly and easily. Open your TikTok app to easily follow the steps below and disable your filters.
4 Ways to Remove TikTok Filters From Any Video
You’re all set to go viral on TikTok. You have the TikTok video idea you want to create, but a TikTok filter is not part of your video plans, what next? You can try out any of the steps below that apply to you and get rid of the TikTok filter easily.
As a side note, it’s important to mention a tip that can help your TikTok video go viral easily. You can work with Crowdhall to grow your video engagement on TikTok, simply visit the site purchase the TikTok views, likes, or subscribers you need and get more eyes on your content.
Now, let’s remove filters.
Removing Filters From a Draft Video (Saved TikTok Video)
These steps show you how to remove filters in your TikTok drafts folder. These are TikTok videos that you’ve created but not uploaded to your TikTok page.
- Open TikTok on your phone and then navigate to the profile icon on the bottom-right side of your screen.
- Tap drafts first, next, select the video you want to remove a filter from, then tap the Back arrow located on the top left-hand corner of the screen. This will reveal the edit screen.
- On the bottom-left, tap Effects.
- Erase any effects applied by tapping the Undo button. This will delete a single filter that has been applied. If there is more than one, you’ll need to tap the Undo button multiple times to erase all.
- To save changes, click the Next button. If you’re ready to move to the next stage with no filters, tap None then Save.
All filters have been successfully deleted from the saved video.
Steps to Remove Filters While Making a Video
You can remove any filter you want while you’re still on the recording screen or editing and making the video. Just remember to save the no-filter settings before you finally make the post.
- On TikTok, after recording your videos and you want to edit them, search for and then Tap Effects.
- Tap Effects to select the effects you want to turn off.
- Tap the Retouch feature by turning off Beauty Mode.
- Tap the remove icon that appears on the pop-up menu to remove any other filters left untouched.
You’re all done now.
Removing Filters from a Recording Video Before Posting
You can also remove filters from videos you haven’t posted just before you do. Here’s how to get the filter off the video on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device and start recording. To do this, press the Plus button in the center of the screen.
- On the right-hand side, locate and tap the Effects icon (this is different from the Filter icon); you’ll see a list of filters on the screen.
- On the navigation bar, select the Portrait tab, then tap Normal to remove the filter that has been applied on the video. If there is more than one filter, they will all be deleted.
That’s all you need to do.
Remove Filters from a Published Video
Unfortunately, you cannot remove TikTok filters from a video once you have posted it. You may instead, edit the content in the raw video form, and then re-upload the latest version to the app.
TikTok has no settings that help users remove filters from the video after posting, so before you click that post button, ensure you have no filters applied.
How to Create a TikTok Video with No Filters
If you want to upload a TikTok video without the multiple filter effects that many popular videos carry, you can follow these steps. There are many other ways to go viral on TikTok without including multiple filters to your content.
Shopping for views, likes, and engagement for your video on Crowdhall also increases your chances of going viral significantly.
- Go to the TikTok app, then navigate to the filter section. Select Portrait and tap Normal to get a filterless view.
- Tap Effects icon that’s beside the Record icon, then enable None.
- Adjust the settings in the Face tab, setting it to Zero. Apply the same details in the Makeup section.
- Now go ahead to record your video.
How Do You Remove TikTok Filters from Other People’s Videos?
It may be tempting to want to remove the filter you find on someone else’s video. Maybe you want to include the video in your own content, but the filters don’t fit your video’s concept.
Unfortunately, you cannot remove filters from other people’s videos. There are no tools like a TikTok filter remover that will edit or remove the filters on someone else’s video. You have to work with the video just as it is.
What Are TikTok Filters Used for Though?
A TikTok filter is an effect that TikTokers use while recording and editing videos that they will post on the platform. These filters help creators change the look and feel of their content when editing. They mostly come in four main categories: Portrait, Food, Vibe, & Landscape.
You can search for, use, or delete any TikTok filter while you’re still in the editing phase. Simply select the video from your drafts if you’ve already recorded it, and follow the steps shared earlier.
Many creators use filters to attract their target audience and encourage them to engage with their posts in the hopes of getting their content to go viral.
While this strategy is great, working with a TikTok growth service like Crowdhall will encourage faster growth on your TikTok account, with or without the use of effects.
Enhance Your Content with TikTok’s Amazing Video Editing Options
Editing videos on TikTok is super easy, and you can make edits right up till when you’re about to post your content. If you don’t like any of your edits while on the recording screen or drafts folder, you can simply delete or undo the edit till it’s up to standard.
Here are a few types of edits to help you produce attractive content on the platform:
- Loops: This feature lets you keep your clips on replay so viewers can repeatedly watch it until they can watch no more. It’s a great feature for funny content.
- Greenscreen: This feature allows you to overlay your clips on a different background other than the one you’re filming in. So, if you want to showcase a hospital background in a clip, you can use the greenscreen to swap out your filming background for a picture or recording of a hospital.
- Text-to-Speech (TTS): This tool allows bot voices (female or male) to read out any text you’ve included in your clips in a narrative way.
- Count-down Timer: The feature works as a 3 to 10-second timer that can lead you in before you start rolling or recording.
- Transitions: Merge two clips seamlessly with this feature creating a professional-looking transition that wows your audience.
- Closed Captions: You can also include captions for some of your audience who are hearing impaired, making your content be more inclusive.
In addition to the above features, you can enhance your content on TikTok by purchasing views, likes, and subscribers from Crowdhall to boost engagement.
How do I remove filter effects on TikTok?
To remove filters, select the content you wish to remove a filter from, then tap Normal or Delete to undo the filter you’ve set. These steps can vary depending on the point you are at in your editing, so choose your preferred option and then follow the outlined steps above.
How do I remove TikTok filter Rotoscope?
Rotoscope is one of the filters on the app. To remove it, Open the app > Go to Profile > Tap Drafts > Tap the preferred clip > On the upper left tap the Back icon > Tap Effects on the next screen and Undo in the lower-right corner.
The rotoscope edit should be deleted now. Do this multiple times if there are multiple effects applied. Lastly, click Next to continue.
Will using different filters increase my virality on TikTok?
While effects definitely help you produce engaging content, the surest method for going viral on the app remains working with growth services to boost your engagement.
Increased organic engagement is the fastest way to achieve virality. Buying TikTok likes, subscribers, and views for your content from Crowdhall will help you go viral quickly on the platform.