In a media-centric society where everyone is vying for the next person’s attention, how do you persuade prospects and clients to respond to an email when the average attention span online is only 8 seconds?
Digital media has taken up much of our brain’s rental space, so consumers are becoming more selective about who they allow to sign their leases.
Information overload is a real roadblock to companies trying to connect with customers, and while some suggest revising marketing efforts to “cut through the noise” and increase visibility, it’s still a hit or miss if it does not motivate the customer to take action.
When the founder of FynCom, Adrian Garcia, initially designed the technology that now rewards prospects and customers for responding to emails, texts, surveys and more, it was used to stop scam calls. When he realized he could tweak the technology and use it as a reward system to increase customer response rates to inbound and outbound communication, he made the change without hesitation. The rewards SaaS platform took off.
“I love fixing processes, making them simpler, or making them WAY more efficient. I’m driven by the idea of making the world a better place for as many people as possible and if I can change our emails, calls, texts, DMs… that’s awesome.”
– Adrian Garcia, FynCom Founder
With FynCom, companies can maximize the impact of each stage of their sales funnels by offering automated rewards that increase engagement and marketing ROI.
According to a recent Mailchimp survey, email open rates for a broad range of industries typically fall under 28%, with click-through rates below 3%. FynCom has seen email response rates increase by 500% when customers were offered a reward for responding to a CTA (call to action). Incentivization works with a marketing rewards system because it gives the prospect control of potential gratification. It is no longer just passive information—it’s information with a promise attached.
How it works
FynCom works by linking an interactive rewards campaign to an existing email. Once an email has been registered with FynCom along with an email forwarding rule, the user creates a Reward Campaign. Anyone who is a part of the email campaign is then eligible to receive rewards when they respond. It works with any platform (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce) or email service provider.
Some benefits of using FynCom include:
- Customized support to improve content visibility to target audiences
- Audience flexibility in choosing how they want to redeem their points from gift cards to cash
- Commission fee deductions only when the target audience performs the desired action.
- An opportunity to reach target audiences globally
- Works with emails, texts, calls, surveys, and other digital actions
- Cuts marketing costs by reaching target audiences at the right time and in the right place
- A/B testing of incentives to find min value / max engagement
- Managing RpR (Reward per Response), increasing response rates and sales efficiency
- Increasing conversion rates at every stage of the sales and marketing funnel—best used at low-response, high-value points of the customer lifecycle
- Increasing Google Form / Typeform completions with rewarding form submissions
- Increasing call pickups with call rewards
- Increasing meetings booked with Calendly Rewards
As more information floods digital spaces, getting the attention of clients and prospective customers will continue to provide challenges, but winning their attention is possible when they feel appreciated for their efforts.
Learn more about FynCom and how their interactive reward system is changing the way companies gain visibility in a saturated market. Visit their website.