Automobiles are one such invention that has greatly altered modern society from a personal and commercial perspective. For most of us, our cars are not just a means of transportation; they are a reflection of our independence and personal freedom.
If you are a car enthusiast, your car may be an extension of your personality, and it wouldn’t be surprising if you invested considerable time, energy, and money into your beloved vehicle. It may also be natural to want your car to stand out among the rest and get noticed. So, if you want to express your unique personality, creativity, or quirkiness through your car, you may find the idea of car wraps very appealing.
Alternatively, if you are a business looking for ways to boost your brand and promote your business, car wraps present a great way to make a strong impression in the consumer’s mind and enable you to stand out from the competition.
So, if you are considering changing the color of your car or giving your personal or commercial vehicle a unique and stylish look, the Vinyl Labs custom vehicle wraps may just be what you are looking for. Our vinyl vehicle wraps offer full or partial customization for changing the look and style of your vehicle.
This article offers helpful suggestions on how you can benefit from opting for a Vinyl Lab vehicle wrap or fleet wrap for your car.
Getting your car wrapped
Vehicle wraps are a practical and more economical alternative to repainting the car. Here is why you should opt for a wrap instead of getting it painted.
- Compared to paints, vehicle wraps are more economical. A paint job will set you back anywhere between $3,000 and $10,000, depending on the paint’s quality and color. On the other hand, custom wraps cost significantly less, ranging from $3,000 to $5,000.
- A vehicle wrap is also more durable than car paint and will last longer, provided you take good care of it and keep it away from prolonged sun exposure.
- Vehicle wraps are easy to install and take only a few days, while you may have to give your car for a few weeks at a stretch if you want to get it painted.
- Vinyl wraps also present an effective way to protect the expensive paint on your car and prevent its resale value from going down.
- Vehicle wraps are also low-maintenance, as you can have them cleaned in no time with just a little soap and water.
One of the biggest benefits of vehicle wraps is that you can easily get a color or a pattern that is not available in paint options. You can get creative and custom wraps made for your car with unique prints or patterns that are otherwise not available and will make your car stand out from the rest.
Since the wrap is easy to remove, you can opt for a different design or color after some time and completely change the look of your car.
Get your car wrapped at Vinyl Lab
So, whether you want to change the color of your car, add a textured finish like satin, gloss, or matte, or get creative with accents, patterns, prints, or custom stripes on your car, Vinyl Lab has it all. Our team of expert 3M certified technicians will provide a seamless wrap application to your car.
You can opt for full or partial wrap coverage. You can also get specific exterior or interior areas of your vehicle covered to create unique designs, for instance, hood, trunk, mirrors, or dashes. Vinyl Lab offers more than 100 colors and a variety of textures, and you will be spoiled for choice. You can even use a combination to create that perfectly unique look.
Having years of experience in the industry and experts enables Vinyl Lab to cater to customer needs according to their requirements and specifications. The premium vehicle wraps made of quality vinyl material and dyed and printed with high-definition printers and premium-quality ink are intended to provide vibrant, sharp, and durable vehicle wraps for your vehicle.
Getting your commercial vehicle wrapped
When it comes to commercial vehicles, vinyl wraps are a great way to advertise your products and services. You can encourage brand identification and retention in the consumer’s mind through a strong display of your brand on your fleet vehicles.
Here are a few ways your business can benefit from commercial wraps.
- Since these vinyl wraps are versatile and can be applied to any form of vehicle, they can act as a strong branding tool and benefit your business significantly.
- If your commercial vehicle is plain white or black, it won’t get noticed at all. On the other hand, a brightly colored car with your company logo or tagline is sure to grab attention and make people notice you. The more creative you get, the more attention-grabbing your car will be, thus helping you in your marketing endeavors.
- Since your vehicles are on the move, you can reach a larger audience through wraps than any other marketing tool. People on the road will notice you, and slowly they will begin to distinguish you from the rest due to your vehicle’s appearance. So, they may help you in gaining more business.
In addition to being an effective marketing tool, vinyl wraps are also very cost-effective. If you want to give your fleet a distinguished look and are considering paint options, it will cost you significantly more, considering you may have multiple vehicles in the fleet depending on the size, scale, and nature of your business.
Get graphic wraps for your fleet at Vinyl Lab
So, if you want your business to get noticed with your car wraps, the graphic team at Vinyl Lab can assist you with your graphic requirements and ensure that you have all the requisite items required to create an amazing wrap for your business.
Vinyl Lab is equipped to cater to varied graphic and wrapping requirements specific to your business needs and will assist your business by creating quality prints and eye-catching advertisements. From designing logos to creating wraps for multi-vehicle fleets, Vinyl Lab can handle any challenge thrown it’s way.
There was a time when a new paint job was the only solution. But times have changed, and vinyl wrapping has emerged as the method of choice for upgrading or styling personal cars or commercial vehicles.
Vehicle wraps are a better choice from a cost and longevity standpoint. They are also advantageous in conveniently updating the car’s look or customizing and branding it. Vinyl Lab ensures the proper application of high-quality vinyl material for wrapping your car, whether a personal car, a sports car, or a commercial vehicle.