Many people think about obtaining a passport of another country because they understand that these are additional opportunities for traveling and doing business. It is also rational to get documents if you just want stable development, while there is a tense political situation in your country or other factors that affect normal life.
Therefore, it is rational to draw up the necessary papers, feel safe and get new opportunities. Previously, only small island countries offered something like this. However, times are changing, so now it is quite realistic to get a Portugal Residency by Investment In this country, the program has been in place for more than a year. It has helped to attract billions of euros in the state budget. According to a specialist of the company Immigrant Invest Svetlana Gorchakova, it is a profitable program for Portugal, which provides a constant inflow of capital. In return, its participants have the opportunity to reside in the country legally and work here.
The main investment opportunities for the Portugal Golden Visa
There are several main types of investments available to potential investors. It is possible to obtain the Portugal Golden Visa by:
- the purchase of real estate of 500,000 euros or more;
- investments of 350,000 euros in a special fund;
- investments of 350,000 euros in one of the regions of the country;
- making a deposit of at least 1000000 euros in a local bank.
There are many options. Thanks to this, you can choose any of them, and it won’t be long before you get confirmation. The procedure has long been well-established.
There are no special requirements to the investor here. First of all, the applicant must be of legal age. He also has to prove that he received funds legally. If everything is legitimate, you can make an application. It is not possible to get a Portugal golden visa 2022 if you have problems with the law.
For most investors, this is not an obstacle. Your current citizenship is also one of the important factors to consider. Residents of the European Union cannot obtain a golden visa.
The Main Options of How to Get a Portugal Golden Visa
So, we have already considered the main options for investing. Now, it is time to focus on them in more detail. Some of the options available for investment are:
- The purchase of real estate for a sum of 500000 euros and more. The government of the country makes a list of offers. It has a lot of interesting options. By the way, you can buy real estate for 400000 euros. A lower cost is allowed if you buy a home in areas with low population density. In addition, the government has already banned the purchase of real estate in the capital city in 2022. However, even without them, there are many places in the country for a profitable and successful relocation.
- Investing 350000 euros in real estate, which is located in the area of revival. This amount is reduced to 280000 euros if the selected area has a low population density. The only important thing to keep in mind is that the project must pass prior approval by the immigration and border authorities.
- Investing 350,000 euros in a special fund. The cost is relatively small, but it should be taken into account that it is not possible to get this money back.
- Creation of the account in one of the banks. The minimum payment must start from 1000000 euro.
- Buying the shares of a local company for 1000000 euros or buying such an office.
- Opening at least 10 jobs for the citizens of the country. For example, you can open your own company and hire staff.
- Investment of 3,500,000 euros in research and development.
- An investment of 250,000 euros to support the condition or restoration of Portuguese cultural heritage. First of all, we are talking about works of art.
So, there are several options for how to get Portugal golden visa. You can choose any of them. The process itself takes a few months. Obtaining such a document in the future opens up the possibility of becoming a passport holder of this country and personally assess all the advantages of EU citizenship.
The Main Advantages of Obtaining a Golden Visa
The golden visa is stably popular among foreign investors. Thanks to this program, they can legally stay in the country and travel throughout the European Union without obstacles. They also have the right to legally conduct labor activities. Due to this, it is possible to develop your business, open up new horizons.
If we talk about other advantages, we can’t go by:
- access to local education and the opportunity to study throughout Europe;
- tax preferences for doing business;
- quality service and developed infrastructure;
- safety and security.
Portugal is one of the few EU countries which provides the right to apply for such a visa. If you have the necessary amount of money and can prove that you have obtained it legally, you should certainly participate in the program. Portugal Residency requirements are minimal. However, in the future, you can enjoy all the benefits both within the country and outside of it. There are comfortable conditions for work and leisure. Due to this, anyone can savor their stay in the state and do what he likes. It is also easy to move your family here. All this makes the choice of the program of this country a rational decision.