- Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?Dope Truth – I attended my first concert in 2010. Wiz Khalifa was performing live & it changed my life. Seeing the crowds energy and love for him it was everything and I wanted to feel that energy for myself.
Related Post: The Aussie Entrepreneur Heating up Men’s Fashion
- Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?Dope Truth – Woke up and Rick Ross was wearing my “ No Investor” hoodie in the studio the night before .
- Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?Dope Truth –Recording & Releasing a song from a YouTube beat with a million views and expecting me to have the only song out on the beat.
- What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?Dope Truth – Recently released a great album titled “ Time Will Tell “ out now everywhere
- Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
Dope Truth – Got a chance to visit Lil Boosie at his home and it was great motivation for what hard work and dedication can get a black man in America.
- Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not “burn out”?
Dope Truth – Go at your own pace. Life’s a marathon not race , word to Nip .
- You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?Dope Truth –You have to want this as bad as you want to breathe if you aren’t confident it will never work:
- Can you share with our readers any self care routines, practices or treatments that you do to help your body, mind or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.Dope Truth – Consistency is key , never not put in the work
- What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started” and why. Please share a story or example for each.
- Dope Truth –
1 – Have Patience
2 – Have Faith
3- Be Consistent
4 – Everyone opinions doesn’t matter
5 – No means Go Harder
- Can you please give us your favorite “Life Lesson Quote”? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?Dope Truth – “No Investor“, infuse your life with action
- None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
Dope Truth – My mother Myriam, without her love and support none of this would be possible.
- You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂Dope Truth – I have a vision to start a fund that’s supports children in Haiti with school supplies & school uniform .
- We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch with, and why? He or she might see this. 🙂Dope Truth – I would love to sit down with P. Diddy and pick his brain. Without a doubt I no our hustle spirits will fall in love with each other
- How can our readers follow you online?Dope Truth – You can find me on Instagram @dopetruth Twitter @_dopetruth & Facebook @dopetruthmusic
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
How Adriana And Sabrina Santostefano Are Making An Impact In A Male-Dominated Industry
Executive Voice1 week ago
Hip Artist couple gets married on Aspen mountain and camps with the Mountain lions afterwards where the continents divide!
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
James Blake: An Entrepreneur Who Puts His Success Down To Massive Action
Executive Voice1 week ago
Exclusive Interview of Simon Elliot, Managing Partner of 4xi Global Consulting & Solutions
Cryptocurrency2 weeks ago
Texas Siblings, 14- and 9-year-old, Earning Over $30,000 a Month Through Cryptocurrency Mining
Entrepreneurship5 days ago
Jesse Mauck, Leveraging Credit To Exponentially Grow Your Business
Press Release2 days ago
Roseon Finance Partners with Social Betting Platform Bettery
Executive Voice1 week ago
GiftyOware-Aboagye is a Daring Female Entrepreneur Disrupting and Shaking Industry Tables in Ghana