These days NFTs are reshaping the world as we speak. NFTs are currently taking the digital art and collectibles world by storm. Bringing people more and more opportunities to succeed as coders, engineers, and entrepreneurs. But digital art is only one way to use NFTs.
Invigorated by this revelation, the creators of IOBP, Kesdo, Ogbur, Nunz, and Zulu, saw the opportunity to create a project that brought the Orc culture to the NFT universe.
Our take on the project
Scheduled to launch on October 15th, IOBP is looking to be a long-lasting player in the NFT world with its thorough roadmap, wide and prepared presence on social media. It isn’t often that you can see a project with so much thought towards the long game. That are very great news for someone looking to invest in this project.
What makes this project special?
Inglorious Orcs Battle Party was created to bring together the striking looks that make NFTs such great art pieces and a way to provide as much value to the community as possible. “Because at the end of the day, it’s about the people that helped you achieve your goals,” said Kesdo. “We’re genuinely passionate about this project and aim to release a truly transcendent project that goes beyond the PFP and allows its community to truly express themselves in the metaverse via their avatars.”
When will it launch?
- 1% – Drop of the 10,000 Inglorious Orcs ready to invade OpenSea.
- 10% – Creation of a dedicated channel for each Tribe where series of events will take place.
- 20% – The first 1,000 Inglorious holders will have a chance to win a framed print of their favorite Inglorious Orc shipped to their house.
- 40% – The most implicated members of each Tribe will receive an exclusive Tribe Banner and earn a special status in the community.
- 60% – Development of a Merch Store around the IOPB universe.
- 80% – Exclusive drop of 500 new Immortal Inglorious Orcs.
- 100% – Post-mint roadmap update. Kesdo, our designer, has already started to work on a new IOBP collection for the next coming months…
IOBP has a team of developers, designers, marketers, and community / public relations staff working tirelessly to establish, grow, and maintain the IOBP community. Their goal is to bring out a never-before-seen project and give back to their growing community!