Everyone seems to be talking about mindfulness and taking the time to invest in yourself.
But how do you really make your mind work for you? How do you ‘invest’ in yourself, creating a lifestyle that promotes brain and body health? How do you go beyond awareness of calming down and acknowledging feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations in the present moment to making sustainable, long-lasting changes?
Michelle Poutu believes that you are the “captain of your soul” and that we all experience struggles with learning new things and managing daily challenges. However, she also believes that solving these daily problems is surprisingly simple when you understand how to unlock your mind’s magic.
As a mindset and lifestyle coach, Michelle explains how mighty our mind is and that when you learn to tap into the power of your mind, you take control of how you show up for yourself every day. Our thoughts improve our overall intellect, cognitive performance, and mental and physical well-being. Harnessing these natural resources will give you power over your present, depth and context to your past, and anticipation for the future. How you understand and use your mind is predictive of how successful you will be.
We all think,feel, and choose in unique ways; we also define our own meaningful success.
Mental self-care is integrally interwoven into a life of meaning which naturally evolves into success in our daily lives. What gets you up and out of bed in the morning and every morning to come – You can only be you, and who you are is brilliant, exciting, and inspiring.
Indeed after many years of adversity and rising above the challenges put before Michelle, she has learned to embrace the power of the mind, and to this day, she is still taken aback by how potent the mind is;
- Learn effectively
- Change circumstances
- Increase creativity
- Improve memory and its functionality
- Experience intellectual satisfaction
- Increase emotional control
Whether you are at school and can’t learn how to learn, whether you are in corporate life and need to improve your memory and performance, whether you are a stay at home or working, juggling professional and personal functioning, you need to learn how to master the art of your mindset, after all, we are all thinking and learning beings.
Mindsets contain the power, and customized thinking activates this power – when you think about a Cheetah, its defense is its speed when you think about an Elephant. However, its defense is its size when you think about a human – what our defense is? Michelle states that a human’s best defense is our brain.
So if our brain is our best defense – we must view it as the control panel and our mindset as the driver – Unlocking the magic of the mind requires a strong mind and body, and it is a daily consistent process of 5 key steps that will contribute to long term sustainable mindset change.
- Exercise -like all forms of exercise, walking encourages your brain to release positive endorphins – a neurochemical that boosts mental health – Michelle’s top tip is to walk before breakfast every day. Your brain is at its most open first thing in the morning; waking up and going for a walk sets you up for an open mindset and encourages areas of your brain to activate strategic thinking – thus initiating your prefrontal cortex into action mode.
- Feed your mind – Whilst physical exercise is recommended daily, so is a daily dose of positive personal development – what do you listen to whilst walking? – do you like silence and solitude, do you plug into music – well, here is food for thought – your brain is at its freshest first thing in the morning – its ability to receive and retain information is extremely high therefore making it the perfect time to plug into motivational tutorials or mindset shift audios.
- You think what you eat – What makes up our food determines how well our brain can carry out its duties — aka helping you think. Mental health affects your ability to make rational decisions, function in everyday life, and form perceptions of the world. It’s important to clarify that “mental health” and “mindset” are not the same. A mindset is based on your own personal beliefs and dictates why you make certain choices. Mental health contributes to the ability to choose the first place, and food is an essential element in all of this – A well-fed clear-thinking brain will help you make the right choices.
- Supplement well – It is the position of the American Dietetic Association (ADA) that the best nutritional strategy for promoting optimal health and reducing the risk of chronic disease is to choose a variety of foods wisely – additionally, sadly, in today’s current climate, not all foods are as nutritional as we would like them to be so, therefore, introducing high-grade organic supplements into your diet will help some people meet their nutritional needs.
- Mindset Shift is a habit – Your mindset system affects everything in your life, from what you think and feel to how you act and react to the world around you – to achieve your goals, your mindset needs to match your aspirations; otherwise, it might be holding you back from getting where you want to be – change is never easy – but for things to change we need to change.
It takes 63 days to form a new habit; adopting the above key principles consistently will empower you to be a driver of your mindset rather than a prisoner.
Health and wellbeing play a critical role in our mindset. If we are persistent in being consciously aware of how our perceptions shape our thought process combined with daily habits that influence change, “ unlocking the magic of the mind’ is rather simple and achievable https://www.facebook.com/MagneticMichelle.
Contact: Authority Sharks Email: Info@authoritysharks.com
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Entrepreneurship2 days ago
How One 16-Year-Old in India Has Made Over $1,500 on Fiverr in 3-Months Selling Automation Solutions
Executive Voice1 week ago
How Feminine Leadership Mentor Gordana Jakopcevic Leans Into Her Sexuality
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
This Ottawa VP’s Passionate Approach to Real Mortgage Solutions
Executive Voice1 week ago
PHOENIX MELVILLE – DOCUMENTARY DEMOCRACY
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Hwood Group’s Poppy Nightclub hosts Ryan Chapell’s Anoma Artists for first House Music event in LA
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Why Earl Chang, AKA Change, Believes That It’s Important To Grow As An Artist
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Where Nadia Musharbash Got Her Passion For Real Estate And Investing
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Meet Meikhel, Founder and CEO of M.E.I. Recordings and Psalm Infinity