Obed’s story is one of the most inspiring tales anyone would ever hear. His life experiences have made him a fascinating person, and his leadership skills are unparalleled in the industry right now as well!
He is only 23 and already the CEO of Sunforce Solar. Sunforce Solar is a cutting-edge home solutions provider that specializes in renewable technologies. When he was five, he immigrated from Mexico to the United States. He’s been living the American dream ever since.
He grew up in Los Angeles, California, before relocating to Las Cruces, New Mexico. He has a solid ambition to coach and mentor people to become better versions of themselves. He has one singular goal in today’s business environment and the future: providing individuals with long-term solutions that conserve time and money or make them happier. He works hard to improve his outgoing every day, and he refuses to quit until his time is up.
Client’s Satisfaction is his priority.
Various factors distinguish him and his firm, but the essential one is that the solar firm he manages is founded on moral principles. Every single customer’s tremendous delight is due to this factor. After working with the firm, customers are rarely heard expressing regret in switching to solar energy. He and his staff have never felt as though they had let a client or their family down, no matter how often they have left their home. Knowing he has picked wisely for himself, his company departs the client’s residence. Never overpromise, always underpromise, and always over deliver is also critical. After that, your clients will adore you and recommend you to their family and friends.
Some advice he wants to give to budding entrepreneurs
- Don’t expect anybody to agree with you about your dream. Everyone claims to want to help you succeed and grow the firm; however, no one stays because everyone leaves. That is correct, and there is no harm in it. Since that merely demonstrates they are not as committed to their goals as they are to reaching the top, they cannot be blamed for altering their minds.
- Participate in seminars that enhance your personal growth. It’s essential and will help you accomplish your objective much sooner than anticipated.
- Learn how to pay your company’s taxes. This is critical for anyone starting a company to understand. Taxes are the most significant expense for businesses. Before starting a business, there are several ways to save on taxes that one should explore.
- It’s everywhere! The shady people are in every business industry. You may not know it, but someone is deceitfully accusing you without even knowing their name or face- they could be sitting next to you at this very moment. Be aware of the individuals who attempt to bring you down, and do not allow their negativity to impact your business or dream.
- Be aware of the local resources that may be used to develop the firm further. The ability to network is crucial in growing your company and making it a successful enterprise. It is a vital talent that can take you a long way.
This desire drove Obed to accomplish his objectives, and he is a well-known outgoing entrepreneur as a result. He thinks that it was primarily his faith in God and his self-confidence that allowed him to develop into the person he is now and hence is eternally grateful for it. He aspires to use his success to bring goodness through mentoring others. His next step is to write a book and launch NFT collect in collaboration with his friend Samuel Barraza, before partnering on one great charitable effort before he reaches 25.