The talented young all-rounder lays a few skills that he believes can help many other youngsters to make it big in the industry.
People come and go in different fields and different industries, the artistic world is no behind; they enter with much enthusiasm and high-energy and somewhere get lost in the run behind getting overnight success. Overnight success currently is something that people are obsessed with, not realizing that good things take time, and it is this virtue of patience that helps individuals draw their journey from being ordinary to extraordinary. Most of the people fail to make it in the artistic world because most of them only dream of gaining all the success in a short period, but they forget that success that is so easily gained can also be lost easily. This is something that young musical artist, songwriter and singer Johan Feder believes in strongly. Feder at only 24 years of age has shown the world that having the right amount of patience and the strong will to consistently work towards the goal can reap great results, taking an individual closer to more and more success.
The man with many talents: The French-born artist born in 1995, has broken the glass ceiling and proved the world that at the end of the day it is all about being determined and dedicated to one’s goals and desires, learning each day, honing one’s skills and relentlessly walking the path to success. His passion for tasting success and acquiring great knowledge in his favourite fields has made him a singer, songwriter actor and also a digital entrepreneur. His recent single ‘Shipwrecked’ proves his success as a musical artist with his expressive and euphonious voice that doesn’t fail to touch the hearts of people with the right chords of music.
Today, Feder lays out a few essential skills that he believes can be of help to many other aspiring musical artists of the world.
• Innate talents in music: Feder says that music that can arouse the deepest feelings and that which feels very relatable to the listeners is music that comes directly from the heart. The natural talents of music in a person can have altogether different magic on the listener’s ears, believes Feder.
• Ability to play instruments: Instruments can be a musician’s best friend and can make them fall in love with music all the more. Hence, aspiring musicians and singers must at least learn one musical instrument that can get them closer to create more music, suggests Feder. The young musical talent himself learnt the piano at the age of 10 and then at 17 mastered the guitar.
• Discipline in practice and learning: Foolish are those who think that they know it all. Feder says even the legendary artists of the world do not miss a day practicing and being disciplined in learning new things in music to better their craft. Feder since his childhood has consistently with discipline practiced and learned something new in music, which has catapulted him as the modern-day singer today.
• Being dedicated to the art: Feder has been an all-rounder all his life with skills in acting, singing, songwriting and as a businessman as well; however, he has also been dedicated to music and to his art since day one which he thinks must be a skill in every musician. It is through continuous grinding, learning and being dedicated that one can reach their higher selves as an artist, believes Feder.
• Love for performing: If it isn’t from the heart, it isn’t worth it, says Feder. Feder, as a kid, always shied away from performing in front of people and loved playing the music to himself. However, as he gained more knowledge and confidence over the years, he understood the art of sharing music to the audience with performing it. An artist must love to perform for his audience as this helps them connect a deeper bond with them and make them a part of their musical universe.
A success story for the world to know: Johan Feder being still under 25 years of age has raced much ahead of many other youngsters of his age, as he leaves no stone unturned to learn new skills, gather more knowledge and excel at whatever he touches. He has learnt acting from Paris and today also owns his digital agency that is gaining much momentum in the industry. Truly, Feder serves as the best example for all the youngsters out there, inspiring so many lives with his exuberance, innate skills and persistence.