If you are looking to switch your business to Google Domains, you are probably wondering what makes it different from other domain registration services. Google owns this service so they have complete control over everything that happens with their servers and the users on them. Google is well known for offering high quality products at a fair price, so if you want to find out more about Google Domains features continue to read this post.
Google domain in short is Google’s domain registration service. Although Google Domain may be one of the lesser-known products in Google, we should not overlook it. What is the most popular domain registration service on the market today? What does Google’s approach try to achieve and how successful has it been? In this blog post, we’ll see what Google has planned and how effective its domain registration service is.
Google Domains Features
- Google domain registration
- Free privacy protection with every domain name purchase
- Google’s SSL certificates are free with every domain name purchase
Google offers a range of services under their brand name including email hosting which has become popular for its ease of use and security factor. It also provides domain registration for individuals who do not wish to go through other registrars or don’t require advanced functionalities offered by them. The company offers several plans aimed at different types of customers so whether you are an individual looking for privacy protection while buying domains or an agency managing many websites on behalf of clients they got you covered.
Advantages of Using Google Domains
- Well-designed Google Sites
- Easily Manage Your Online Presence
- Free Privacy Protection with Google Domains
- Another advantage of using Google’s services if you don’t have much experience in managing domains is that all technical work has been done by experts at Google so you don’t have to worry about your Google domain. Google Domains users are able to easily manage their online presence with Google’s tool so there is no need for technical expertise on the user’s part.
- No Hidden Fees!
Google domains does not offer free services but they promise that all its services will be up front and easy-to-understand without hidden fees or charges that can come back to bite you later down the road.
Disadvantages of Using Google Domains
- No Google Apps Support
- Google Domains does not currently support Google Apps integration, which is a negative mark against the service. For most users this may be unimportant but for agencies and companies looking to use Google’s services with their domains will have to look elsewhere or wait until Google adds more features in the future. There isn’t much competition when it comes to domain registration so Google has no reason at all to rush.
- One of the downsides that we can see about Google Domains is that they do not offer phone assistance when you need help managing your online presence on behalf of customers who need quick answers. However, there are still plenty of resources Google has made available including Google’s FAQ section and Google Groups which can help you find answers to any problems or questions that may arise.
- Google Domains might not be the right choice for advanced users
- Google Domains is a great service but it does have its limitations
If you are looking where to buy Google domain and want to find out more about Google Domains features, then click this link!