The Biron Sisters Revolutionizing the Fitness Industry with Their Upbeat Approach
“Health is wealth!” This proverb has been around for hundreds of years. However, barely 20 to 30 percent of the world’s population follows a healthy regimen, with the remaining 70 percent engaging in no physical activity at all. Adults, on the other hand, pay no attention to their fitness and develop health problems at a young age. Despite this, many of us have been focusing on our fitness and wellness in recent months. Indeed, the COVID-19 Coronavirus takes the credit for this change. Knowing the essence of a fitness routine during the time of the pandemic, the Biron sisters, Carly and Maddie Biron, started their business, Built by Biron, LLC. Built by Biron provides personal and small group training sessions for health and fitness that can be tailored to any fitness level.
Carly and Maddie are young fitness trainers with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – exercise science – from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. When the whole world was shutting down due to the effects of the pandemic, they jumped into the game to help people and show them who they were. They started free, daily online classes and provided people fitness sessions at home when they could not access the gyms or exercise equipment. Their classes were soon packed with people who were concerned about their health and fitness. They started charging a nominal subscription fee in only three months, and the business was good to go.
In the world of the mainstream fitness approach, where the perception of health is only defined by the amount of weight you lose, Carly and Maddie created Built by Biron on an entirely upbeat ideology. They originated this business to improve the fitness industry and not make everything about the way you look. Instead, they are more focused on the way you feel about yourself. Fitness sessions from Built by Biron ensure to make you feel fearless in your skin. Their fitness journey emphasizes bringing the best out of you with a healthy body and a positive mindset.
Driven by the idea of improving the overall mental health and physical wellbeing, Carly and Maddie believe that not every person is on the road to weight loss. While the majority of the gyms and fitness centers promote weight loss exercises and routines, Biron sisters strictly focus on the health and fitness of people who want to get stronger, create a habit in the gym, want to get into a proper shape, or maintain precisely where they are. The Biron sisters also started a podcast called “Eat the Damn Cake” to promote this narrative. Built by Biron doesn’t highlight burning calories or losing the number on the scale. Instead, they encourage minor changes in people’s day-to-day routine in developing a healthy and fit lifestyle.