Sometimes you just need a little motivation in your life to get going. I have put together my top favorite inspirational quotes that can help give you the push that you need. These quotes are from various sources and each one will speak to different people for different reasons. The inspirational quotes listed below have helped me when I was feeling down, so hopefully they will do the same for you!
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “If you don’t fall, how are you going to know how to get up?” – Stephen Curry
- “Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s a part of success.” – Nikki Giovanni
- “Having the right mindset and attitude can literally change your life.” – Carol Dweck
- “The number one skill in life is the ability to get back up and try again.” – Sean Stephenson
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a little stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Unknown
- “When we choose to trust the journey and embrace love and joy, we are free to fly.” – Annicken R. Day
- “You have to be odd to be number one.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.” – Unknown
- “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rowland
I hope that these inspirational quotes have resonated with you and have given you the motivation to go out and achieve your dreams! Everyone has their own unique journey in life, so don’t compare yourself to others. Just focus on being the best “you” that you can be. Remember to always keep a positive attitude and to take one day at a time.
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Business2 weeks ago
A journey and an overview of the life of the young Iraqi artist Bakr Al-Hashemi from zero to the top
Executive Voice4 days ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Rising Star NORD is a Fresh New Talent from Oregon
Entrepreneurship7 days ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Women Who Disrupt2 weeks ago
Stephanie Shojaee Spearheads Shoma Group’s Future with Style
Entrepreneurship5 days ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice4 days ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Business2 weeks ago
Hugo Hamel Is Changing How Businesses’ Operate To Maximize Their Efforts & Results