It’s no secret that entrepreneurs are a motivational bunch. It takes a lot of courage to start your own business, and even more to keep it going when things get tough.
As an entrepreneur, you know first-hand that there are many motivational quotes out there. Some of them make sense and some of them don’t – but how do you find the motivation to keep going? The motivational quotes in this blog post will help you get back on your feet and give you the confidence to take on new challenges!
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
This motivational quote by the late Steve Jobs is one of my favourites. It’s so important to have a passion for your work if you want to be successful. When you’re passionate about your work, it doesn’t feel like work at all!
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
This motivational quote by Jim Rohn is a reminder that taking risks is essential for entrepreneurs. If you’re always playing it safe, then you’ll never achieve anything remarkable. Risk-taking can be scary, but it’s also incredibly rewarding when things go right.
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
This motivational quote by Steve Jobs is about finding your passion in life. When you’re passionate about your work, it’s not just a job – it’s a hobby and a passion all rolled into one! So don’t give up on your dreams – keep looking until you find something that you excited to wake up in the morning for.
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down, just what matters is that you stand up.” – Bob Marley
This motivational quote by Bob Marley gets me every time! It’s easy to give up when things get tough, but the most successful and happy people never stop believing in themselves and their dreams. Keep going no matter what life throws at you, because one day it will all pay off.
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
This motivational quote by Jimmy Dean is about being flexible and adapting to change. As an entrepreneur, you know that things rarely go according to plan. So it’s important to be adaptable and willing to make changes when necessary.
- “Never make a decision when you are upset, sad or emotional.” – Robert Kiyosaki
This motivational quote by Robert Kiyosaki is about avoiding rash decisions and staying level-headed at all times. When things get tough, it’s easy to lose your temper and do something that you’ll regret later on. Make sure that you keep calm under pressure!
- “Your time is limited; don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
This motivational quote by Steve Jobs is about being true to yourself and not letting others control your life. It’s so important to live your own life and not let others dictate what you should do or how you should behave. Be yourself and be proud of who you are!
These motivational quotes for entrepreneurs will help keep you going when times are tough. Remember to stay positive, passionate, and persistent! And most importantly, don’t forget to have fun along the way!
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.