Acclaimed life strategy coach Lucia G. Onieva has deep training and development of habits for success. She has coached and guided many individuals, athletes and entrepreneurs on how to propel them to turn their desires into reality. “As a life strategy coach, I help you create a life you are proud to live at all levels and in all areas of your life. I help you connect with who you are, how you feel or not feel, what your unique vision and desires are in all areas of life and create a master plan of habits and actions that is in support of you achieving and exceeding such vision.” she said.
There are a few common denominators in all the people we consider masters at any skill (entrepreneurs, business owners, athletes, scientists, singers…). A set of actions, feelings,habits and behaviors they have developed and incorporated in their daily routines that propels them to reach their desired level of success.
So, what is it that these masters have in common and how can you learn and develop the skills to become the master of your own life? Here is a list of habits, actions and behaviors you can start forming and incorporating today on your day to day routine:
- Get clear with what you want in life. Your dreams. Your unique vision. Write them down as statements that reflect what you desire in every area of your life.
- Connect to the mindset, beliefs and emotions that are connected to such vision. Ask yourself, how would you feel if such vision was already yours today. What would your day look like? What are the things you would be doing and experiencing?
- Identify and release any old patterns, behaviors and self doubt.
- Identify and incorporate the behaviors that are aligned with you creating and experiencing your vision every single day.
- Develop a gradual roadmap of actions that is aligned with your full vision today. Remember, progress takes time to be patient and create a timeline you can gradually grow into that will enable you to stay motivated.
- Feed your brain and nourish your body with the right data and nutrients. Be very selective with the information and foods you consume, and question why you consume such foods. Without a healthy body and mind there is no way to fully step into your power, develop your skills and reach the full extent of your dreams.
- Be disciplined and relentless in pursuing whatever it is that you desire and don’t allow anyone to bring you down. Create habits that will boost your self-confidence and strengthen your skills and power.
- Detach yourself from any expectations. Allow yourself to change, expand and even totally transform your vision. As you meet your results and gain further confidence and clarity along your journey, you should always go back to that initial vision and question yourself: does it still feel good to me? What can I do about it to make it stronger and more clear? Can I make it even bigger?
- Connect with people that will mentor you, that will challenge you, that will be open to giving you feedback, that will support you into reaching the best version of yourself for your best benefit.
- Be patience, be disciplined, be grateful, fun, relentless. Remember, progress takes time so be sure to incorporate things you are passionate about in your routine and take the time to analyze actions and progress, to connect to the reason why you are embarking in such a mission and to enjoy every step along the way.
In the last several years, Onieva has helped hundreds of individuals, athletes and entrepreneurs align their vision and desires in life and business. “There is no separation from self, life and business. It is all connected. To reach success in any and all areas of your life experience, you must first align yourself with your beliefs, your emotions, your mission, your desired goals, your behaviors, your actions. ,” she added.
Getting To Know Coach Lucia G. Onieva
Lucia grew up in Madrid, Spain. Struggling to find her place as a child, she was inspired to start working with children as a counselor during her free time. When she turned 18 years old, and while still studying for her bachelor’s degree, she joined a non-government organization, called SAUCE NGO, that works with disadvantaged and marginalized communities in Cambodia. She went back and forth to this Southeast Asian country to work with children and young adults who are victims of landmines, amputees, children stricken by poliomyelitis, and homeless.
After spending many years constantly returning to Cambodia Lucia started to feel pressure from her family to get a ‘real’ job. Not knowing how to make her passion and calling her career yet, Lucia left her volunteer work to pursue a career in the corporate world.
This led her to New York where she developed a career in the luxury fashion industry. There, she spent seven years making her way through the maze of the concrete jungle. She was happy with her corporate life, but she felt unfulfilled.
Following the sudden loss of a close family member, Lucia began to feel disillusioned: “I reached a point where I realized pushing forward to make something that isn’t truly aligned with myself wasn’t in support of me reaching a place of peace, alignment, love, and transformation. That’s when I realized I could go back to supporting people and fulfill my true passion and essence through coaching,” she explained.
“Your self-worth is not determined by your accomplishments or failures, rather your success or failure is dictated by your levels of self-worth and by how you see and feel towards yourself.”
After her breakthrough, Onieva left NY, donated all her belongings, and quit the corporate world to move to the Mexican-Caribbean jungle of Mexico on her own. She spent the following two years coaching, training and traveling the world.
During this time she committed to a deep inward journey of profound questioning, emotional awareness and regulation, and mindset work, studying her own personal transformation so she could better help others, as well as doing courses on NLP, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Emotional Intelligence Therapy.
This long inner journey helped her get clear with her purpose and define her plan of action, “My passion is to help people. Together we bring clarity to your desired goals, bring awareness to any blockages that are holding you back in your life and business by focusing on identifying and rewiring your limiting beliefs and behaviors, creating a framework of actions and habits that will be in support and create the results you desire.“
In A Nutshell
Experiencing a life of growth,productivity, transformation and success is a continuous journey of awareness, commitment, regulation, strategy, goals and results. Developing new habits and behaviors requires time, discipline, effort and determination, but as she states, “giving yourself the opportunity to live a life that fulfills you, that brings you joy, peace, balance and abundance at all levels is always worth it.” she says.
In a nutshell, With 20 years of experience dedicated to working with people and more than four years of successfully transforming lives full time, Lucia’s passion and dedication are to guide and support those truly committed to stepping out of their comfort zone to create that EXTRAORDINARY LIFE they uniquely desire.
Sign up to her newsletter on her website to get her about to be launched “Emotional Awareness Journal”. You can get her daily tips and follow her journey on Instagram too. And if you are ready to embark in your very own journey of transformation and ready to commit to yourself, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your 1 to 1 complimentary coaching session.
Kerwin Rae Shares How He Has Helped Over 100,000 Entrepreneurs Succeed and Grow
Kerwin Rae is Australia’s leading business strategist and high performance specialist helping over 100,000 businesses, in 154 different industries, throughout 11...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Executive Voice1 week ago
Meet Jonathan, The Man Who Is All About Empowering Others
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Meet The Business Strategist Helping Others Take Action – Kelvin Diamond
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Nikhil Gangavane – Jack of all trades, Master of Some!
Executive Voice1 week ago
NGRAVE CEO Ruben Merre: The Last Word in Crypto Wallet Security
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
K.O. Mason Uses Struggles To Push Him Forward With Music
Press Release1 week ago
Ankur Sunaar Slaying Unconventional Career Choice!
Executive Voice3 days ago
Independent Rapper Sonny Gambino Is A Name To Look Out For In New York
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Giuliano Gonzalez, Founder Of Podcast Management Solutions, On What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur