WATCH – How To Attract The Right Type Of Guy (Inna Mel)
1. Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
My parents divorced was I was 8 years and from a young age I was able to observe firsthand the
difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships. As I got older, I gained an even deeper
understanding from personal experience, dealing with, and ultimately freeing myself from toxic
and unhealthy relationships of my own. Experiencing the pain and challenges of unhealthy
relationships in this way not only helped me to better identify problem areas but enabled me to
empathize compassionately with others who have similar struggles. My personal struggles have
been the driving force that inspired me to become a relationship coach.
2. Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
Through my work I uncovered my passion for writing and have been writing and contributing to
different online magazines.
3 Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
I think like many entrepreneurs who are starting out I focused way too much on trying to do it
all at once. I remember doing my first live webinar which I was preparing for weeks. Five
minutes into the event my computer froze, halfway through the event I forgot my content. I was
devastated but the lesson I learned was no matter how prepared you think you are; things don’t
always go as planned.
4. What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?
I am part of a week long free virtual event called “Simply Happy Summit” which is dedicated to
uplift and empower women who have experienced toxic relationships, break-ups and/or
divorce. The summit will air in February 2021.
5. Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
I am fortunate to know, to learn from, so many amazing and talented people. I had the pleasure
of meeting renowned cardiac surgeon Dr. Steven Gundry at one of his book launch parties. I got
to chat with him about the secrets to great health and longevity and learned so much about the
foods we eat.
6. Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to
thrive and not “burn out”?
Make sure you balance your workload, say no to commitments that aren’t aligned with your
purpose, outsource as much as possible and continuously take time off time to relax and recharge.
7. You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
Take the time to do the research and figure out your niche and your target audience. Find a mentor or a
coach who has gotten to where you want to be and learn from them. At times you will feel like giving up
but remembering WHY you started in the first place, WHY you show up, WHY you are here will be what
will push you to continues on.
8. Can you share with our readers any self care routines, practices or treatments that you do to help your body, mind or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.
Nature is very healing for me, so I try to go on walks and hikes as often as possible. I calm my mind by
meditating at least once a day for 20 mins as well as journaling daily. I continue my growth by reading
books. During dinner I practice mindful eating, without electronics, TV, or any distractions. Occasionally,
I will completely unplug from Instagram and Facebook and allow myself to be fully present. I also
prioritize my sleep by going to bed at the same time every night and getting 8 hours of sleep regularly.
What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started” and why. Please share a story or example for each.
Things I wish someone told me when I was first starting out would be:
– The importance of saving as much as possible as the cost for starting out a business are
– Running a business can be very lonely, draining, and it will test your self- esteem and self-
– Hire a coach or mentor (early on) as its crucial for your growth, your business growth.
– You can’t create a product or services and expect people to come to you. It’s really about
branding, great story telling, email marketing, website and etc..
– Don’t give free coaching sessions as it diminishes your credibility. You also then attract
people who may or may not be a fit for you.
9. Can you please give us your favorite “Life Lesson Quote”? Can you share how that was
relevant to you in your life?
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ―Maya Angelou
I think we are all guilty of missing the red flags early in the relationship. It may be the way you are
spoken to, the drinking, the lying, emotionally unavailable patterns… Whatever it is, it is easy to make
excuses because we want to see the “potential” in people. I went through many disappointments and
even more heartbreaks because of this, in both romantic relationships and friendships.
10. None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
Many years ago, I was introduced to Chandresh Bhardwaj who had just written a book called
“Break The Norms.” He was creating impact in the community and guiding so many people. At
the time, I was in the process of figuring out my purpose and calling. He was such an inspiration
and has been a great friend, teacher, mentor since day one of my journey.
11. You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂
My dream is to inspire a movement that will serve, teach, inspire, empower women to create the love
life they truly desire.
12. We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and
Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US whom you would
love to have a private breakfast or lunch with, and why? He or she might see this. 🙂
I would love to have lunch with Esther Perel and pick her brain. I admire her work so much!
13. How can our readers follow you online?
The best way is via Instagram “iaminnamel” or my website “ https://innamel.com/.”
Beijing 2022: Grass-Fed Beef Protein Bar Meatsmith Partners With Team Snowboard Canada
Meatsmith – Official Partner Of Team Snowboard Canada For Beijing Olympics 2022 Toronto, Ontario – Meatsmith is proud to announce...
Top 3 NFT Projects under 1 ETH | NFT Disruptors Podcast
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain, a form of digital ledger. NFTs can...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Nike just bought a virtual shoe company that makes NFTs and sneakers ‘for the metaverse’
Nike, the sportswear mogul, recently stunned the globe as it moved into the realm of the metaverse industry and blockchain...
BTC did 62% more in transactions than PayPal this year
MasterCard and Visa have always topped as the runaway leaders; however, Bitcoin’s Lightning Network will soon disrupt this norm. Starting...
How to Organically Grow Your Social Media Following In 2022
Instagram On Instagram, use Reels to reach new audiences and grow – find popular sounds and use them in your...
Julio Domenech On How Banks Can Engage In Bitcoin in 2022
As cryptocurrency continues to become a popular trend in the US, many people are looking for an opportunity to participate...
Microsoft Teams, Incorporating New 3D Avatars And Virtual Meeting Spaces Before Mid 2022
Microsoft Mesh has always led as the future of Microsoft Teams meetings. However, Meta, the newly launched Facebook company, is...
Stephen Campolo – How A Former Fat Kid Transformed His Body And Is Now Helping Others Do The Same
UPDATE: During a recent interview with Yahoo! News, Stephen revealed that he will be speaking at the next Disrupt Puerto...
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Quiana Watson Joins OWN’s New Series ‘Ladies Who List Atlanta’
Executive Voice7 days ago
OriJinal Shotta Is The Voice That Represents His City
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Family Builds Successful Business With Zoom: A Meta Talkz With the 3Cs Productions Co-owners: Clarissa Moses; Chris Moses; Krystal Moses; Caron Washington
Branding2 weeks ago
“De Moi” by Demee Koch is an incredible step towards Conscious Beauty.
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Multi-Talented Actress Demi Mann says she enjoys the Audition Process
Entrepreneurship4 days ago
Happy Go Lucky lifestyle brand owner Cameron Fabian wants car enthusiasts to enjoy the present
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Erin Hansen: Build A Thriving Family From By A Parenting Expert And Life Coach
Executive Voice1 week ago
Raphael Zenaty Empowers Young Entrepreneurs Through His Investment Firm Zenaty Investment Group