When copywriters are looking to improve their copy, they have a few options. They can either hire someone to do it for them, or they can try and copywrite manually themselves. The problem with the second option is that every copywriter has different preferences when it comes to writing style. This means that there will be inconsistencies in the copywriting style across all of your content which could lead to problems down the line. What you need is Conversion AI! This new software allows marketers and bloggers alike to automate conversion optimization processes by generating natural language text at scale without the risk of any inconsistency in your copywriting styles among other things.
Conversion AI is a digital platform that generates website text, copywriting, articles, social media postings, and books automatically. The tool helps you develop original, accurate, and non-plagiarized material more quickly.
It’s not simply a typical algorithm.
Jasper, the AI assistant on Conversion.ai, is an artificial intelligence program that automatically generates content for you. Jasper can create long-form blog entries, marketing text, emails, YouTube scripts, product descriptions, and other sorts of content.
I’m a paid user of the software, so I can honestly claim that Conversion.ai helps me generate more traffic, convert better, and save a lot of time and money by speeding up the process of content production.
Main Features of Conversion.ai
- AI copywriting that automatically generates copy without any plagiarism or copywriter’s voice.
- Word-for-word and phrase replacement in your existing content, which helps you optimize for conversions at scale.
- An interactive learning tool to help marketers create optimized copy from scratch quickly and with no previous experience needed.
- Conversion AI is able to generate up to 50% of the text on a page by itself, freeing copywriters’ time so they can focus more on strategy, marketing automation, branding etc., instead of spending hours creating blog posts manually. In other words Conversion AI frees copywriters from writing tedious blog posts while allowing them to do what they’re good at – strategizing! It also enables non-copywriters such as marketers, to create copywriting that converts.
- It is 100% unique content written from scratch – no templates or reused words whatsoever. The system learns from existing copy so you can rest assured your brand voice will be consistent across all text generated on Conversion AI.
- In addition, the AI copywriter improves CTRs by up to 30%. It beats out competing tools such as WordAI and Spin Rewriter hands down! That’s because it works with a blend of statistical models, machine learning algorithms and natural language processing technologies which makes its output human-like in terms of quality.
Who may benefit using Conversion.ai?
- Copywriters and marketers
- Bloggers and content creators
- Students looking to produce high quality copywriting for their papers.
- Marketers and copywriters who want to optimize their copywriting for conversions, quickly.
- Non copywriters looking to produce copy that converts into sales or leads.
- Academics needing a human touch in order to avoid plagiarism issues when creating papers from scratch without the help of other writers.
How does Conversion.ai work?
The copywriting process begins with copywriters or marketers uploading an existing piece of copy to the AI. The system then analyzes that copy and uses its internal algorithms to generate hundreds of variations on the text, which are presented in a list for copywriters/marketers to review.
The tool can also suggest “quick fixes” — alternative wordings for words used in your content so you don’t have to rewrite it yourself unless necessary (e.g., change “lead generation software” into “software that helps businesses attract customers”).
The Conversion AI team is working on developing even more features that will allow copywriters/marketers to save time by optimizing existing images, videos, audio files etc., which they can then use in blog posts or marketing campaigns. So stay tuned!
Conversion.ai Free Trial and Pricing
Conversion.ai offers a 5-day free trial, after which copywriters/marketers will be charged $29 per month for the starter plan, or $119 monthly for Boss mode account that can use Conversion AI on unlimited content at any time.
At Conversion.ai, we found a company that figured out how to blend the greatest internet marketing and SEO techniques into a writing tool. You have over 50 templates, some of which are universal and others of which are critical to any marketing plan. For bloggers, some of them may save time, while others may raise CTR for ad professionals.
I think Jasper’s promises are worth trying out. Meet Jasper today!
John Lawson is one of the most trusted and experienced eCommerce professionals in the industry. John is the founder of The Ecommerce Group, which he started in 2011 to share his knowledge with other entrepreneurs in the industry. It’s the oldest eCommerce group on Facebook with over 8,500 members from around the world!
John speaks at conferences all around the world, including Retail Global, South by Southwest, Etail, Digital Summit, Hubspot Inbound, Ad-Tech and more. He also writes for several international publications such as Power Retail, Small Business Trends and Disrupt Magazine.
Beginners guide to NFTs: What are non-fungible tokens?
You have probably heard the word NFT hundreds of times so far. At first glance, you thought it only had...
What Motorcycles Are Good For Long Trips?
Motorcycles are all about freedom. But the question is: how often do we really go out there and enjoy the...
3 Ways Maternal Instincts Give Women In Leadership An Advantage
As the landscape of gender roles continues to be redefined, these 3 experts agree that their maternal instincts provide an...
The Queen of Title: How Powerplayer Rachel Luna is Disrupting the Title Industry Through a Modern Approach
Rachel Luna has made quite the name for herself within Texas’s title real estate business as the Title Queen and...
Nancy Almodovar: The Latina CEO Who is Disrupting the Status Quo of the Luxury Real Estate Market
It comes as no surprise that Nancy Almodovar, the CEO and founder of Nan and Company Properties, is one of...
How To Nurture Talent Within Your Business
Your business can only succeed with talented workers on the payroll. Luck and even strong economic conditions will only get...
Solana’s value plummets below $98 due to a Wormhole Exploit
Many people thought blockchain technology was robust, secure, and virtually “unhackable.” However, the crypto world has faced several hacking incidents...
Polly Kole, The Beauty With Gifted Hands Tycoon Of NFT Sculptures
In a society full of stereotypes, people clinging to appearance and disregarding one’s achievements is the magnificent Polly Kole stunning...
Bitcoin’s Volatility Explained
Since cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009, it has become a very controversial subject for both critics and supporters. One of...
Spider Man; No Way Home’, Crushes Box Office Estimates Generating A Mammoth $253 Million In North America.
After only 3 days in the cinemas, the latest and last Spidey outing disrupted the international market as the highest-grossing...
Executive Voice1 week ago
Rising Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru Chastity Heyward and Her Mission
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
Selling Used CDs for Extra Money: eBay and Flipping CD Tips from “America’s #1 Thrifter” @JasonThrifts
Executive Voice1 week ago
Convoy Home Loans is Disrupting the Luxury Real Estate Market with Creatively Structured Loans
Executive Voice6 days ago
Sold out Arenas, Record Selling Album, International Concerts? Blockbaby Mulaa says Dreams Have no Limits
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
The Creative Mind of Joel Douek Finds Inspiration in Visual Art & Sculpture
Executive Voice1 week ago
The End of Cold Calls: How Tonya Turrell and The Launchpad Have Become the Best Resource for IT Solutions
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Ciera Taylor’s Mission To Bring “Generational Wealth Building Through Real Estate” Education To Universities
Executive Voice1 week ago
How The Valley List Is Revolutionizing the Website Design Space, A Founder’s Story with Josiah Partin