My Name is Leevi Eerola and I’m the founder of ROI Studio a lead generation agency that utilizes scalable systems to acquire 31-197 quality sales meetings monthly for your B2B SaaS. We provide a scalable DFY approach built directly for B2B SaaS companies.
How did you start ROI Studio?
I started ROI Studio because I always struggled with hitting sales goals because I didn’t have enough meetings booked on a monthly level. Partners, cold callers & lead gen ads didn’t do the trick so had to learn to build a scalable outbound solution. We did a few campaigns for SaaS & agency companies with our system and saw a huge success so decided to go all-in with the solution and built ROI Studio to do the same for other SaaS companies, which in the end has been a success as far as where we are now.
Where are you now in terms of accomplishments?
Since launching ROI Studio, we’ve been able to work with many cool SaaS companies and deliver amazing results for them. We’re also currently building a bigger team to be able to support all the projects we are getting as the demand is huge in the SaaS space.
Any tips you learned along your journey that you’d like to share?
1. If you are not hitting your sales target monthly, 99% of the time it’s about the outreach volume. Your outreach system needs to be able to be scaled to large volumes & that it’s systemized properly to do quality outreach while keeping a high volume.
2. Before you start doing a huge volume of outreach, A/B tests different angles and value propositions. Some angles might work 3X better than the ones you are using right now. If you are contacting a fair amount of companies with an old angle, you might be missing out on a lot of potential or revenue.
3. Sales is the heart of your business. Invest in your sales process, and a lot of your business problems will disappear.
4. When you have a predictable flow of meetings and a system that can fill your top closers’ calendars, you can get rid of all the underperforming cold callers, BDRs, ad funnels, etc. So while you are making more money, you’ll also save a lot.
5. Have a really well-defined ICP. If your ideal customer profile is specific and your sales guys knows it, it’s way easier to do high-quality prospecting and manage/spend your time properly.