LinkiBag, the new way to save and share web links, is now live in the US with the Beta launch of the online link-sharing portal!
Saving links is a common practice that unites all internet users worldwide. We do it again and again without bothering to remember the name of the website. Sadly, that’s how we end up with a myriad of bookmarks that pile up over the years, and most of them we can’t even remember why we saved in the first place. “We are solving a problem that dates back to the advent of the internet: the need to store important web links, share them easily, and conveniently access them from any internet-browsing device. We build LinkiBag to be the best way to keep your links. It’s free and everybody is welcome to join.” – LinkiBag’s CEO and Founder Dr. Feliks Kravets said.
LinkiBag’s service is 100% online-based and requires no software downloads or installations. User’s only need to log in to access saved or shared web links! The service – an all-in-one solution for storing and exchanging links – is completely free for individual users. LinkiBag is targeting a diverse userbase with its wide range of applications. With the standard free account, users can save, sort into categories, and share their favorite links (with comments) with anyone they want – either via email or through a LinkiBag Share ID. LinkiBag’s sorting feature is especially useful as it enables users to organize their links into categories for easier access. Conveniently shared links can be used for sharing co-working assignments, class lectures and tutorials, or simply to share a recipe or humorous article with a pal.
- It Is Free for personal use. The only requirements to use LinkiBag are that you are at located in the US or Canada and you are least 18 years old and have a valid email address.
- Save comments as well. Traditional bookmark options only let you save the link itself and maybe the name of it. LinkiBag also enables you to save and share links alone with comments. Your saved notes could be different from note you send alone with your links when sharing.
- It Is beginner friendly and simple to use. Using LinkiBag is extremely beginner-friendly, as it is designed to be highly intuitive. You are able to register in just a few minutes, and once you put in your information, you need to verify your email address.
- Additional security features. Before you open any links from your Inbag, all links get scanned for viruses.
- It’s all about collaboration. You can share your links not only with with LinkiBag registered users, but also via instant Share ID which should be entered on LinkiBag home page.
- No downloads required. Simply visit http://www.LinkiBag.com.
- LinkiBooks. In addition to link-sharing functionality, LinkiBag users can create LinkiBooks. This is an electronic list of selected links with follow-up comments. Great tool to send web resources when you are teaching or presenting.
- Great for classroom use: especially in web-based teaching environment. LinkiBag is an excellent tool to compile and share web resources with your students alone with your instructions or comments for each. Create your own LinkiBook to be shared with your students. Perfect for saving web sources for dissertation or any other researches.
- No need to clean your Inbag folder. The Inbag is the LinkiBag equivalent is something very similar to your Inbox, where you receive shared with you links (except, you don’t have to worry about going through and deleting your old messages). After 30 days they will disappear from your Inbag folder if you will not move them to My Links or any other folders.
- It’s just cool. It was designed to be there for you. Enjoy your links and keep your bag with you wherever you go.
“We’re making caring and sharing your links as easy as caring your backpack. the way web users save and exchange links, while helping them build up a personalized web-based repository of web references for their future use. LinkiBag’s mission is to be the go-to place for keeping your important links. We are very excited to launch the Beta version of LinkiBag in the US. Now it’s upon you to pack your links and get going!” – LinkiBag’s Public Relations person Ms. Meghan Holy said.
LinkiBag is a web portal allowing users to save, exchange, and access web links from any device. Simply put, it’s a bag to keep all individual favorite links in. Connect with us on Instagram and Twitter: @LinkiBag or on Facebook: @LinkiBagLinks
Check out the website: https://www.linkibag.com/ for more details.
Company Name: LinkiBag Inc.
Contact Person: Ms. Meghan Holy
Country: United States
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Women Who Disrupt1 week ago
Rihanna Becomes The First Black Woman To Own a Cosmetics Brand Worth Over $1 Billion
Entrepreneurship2 weeks ago
Young Business Executive Officer of Multinational Company and Economist
Community1 week ago
Interview With Bianca Peynado: Building An Authentic Community on Clubhouse
Lifestyle6 days ago
Three Strong Companies Embracing Diversity with Gay CEOs
Community1 week ago
Interview With Jason Diaz: Finding Your Audience and Building a Community On TikTok
Executive Voice1 week ago
Fomo Models AKA Robert Wilson Scouts Superstars
Podcasts4 days ago
Top 11 Disruptive Podcasts To Listen To In 2021
Executive Voice3 days ago
Lanora Wyatt’s Transformative Journey Through Health and Fitness