Chris Heller the Real Estate icon authored a new best–selling book, Dominant Thoughts.
Chris built one of the most successful real estate teams in the United States, from his selection as Rookie of the Year to being the top-producing agent in San Diego County, CA and ultimately the #1 Keller Williams associate in all of North America. Chris has succeeded in a highly competitive marketplace through his leadership, drive, and ability to assemble and empower high-performing teams. Named President of KW Worldwide in 2010, Heller launched the company’s first regions outside of North America, leading Keller Williams to record productivity and profitability. His vision and leadership helped grow the Company into the most dominant worldwide real estate franchise in history.
His success led him to author this new book to share his advice with others striving for their own success.
Dominant Thoughts was co-authored by Dr. Greg Reid a renowned speaker, filmmaker, and published author. He has had 28 best sellers, including Three Feet From Gold and Wealth Made Easy.
The book details the principles and practices to create success in sales and leadership relationships.
- The one thing you can control that will have the biggest impact on your success
- The single most important principle to consider when making any decision
- The key to effective communication and truly understanding what people are and are not saying
- How you can turn your dominant thoughts into unprecedented success and happiness.
“I have been very fortunate to have had and earned some incredible opportunities to learn from some great mentors and leaders. Most people don’t get this type of exposure, especially men and women who are just starting out on their own. It would have been a great gift for me to have someone share these thoughts and ideas when I was young, Dominant Thoughts is the gift I now want to give, “Chris Heller
DOMINANT THOUGHTS TO CONSIDER:
- Eliminate the option called failure.
- Negative thinking is always more powerful than positive thinking; we have to eliminate it.
- Discipline is critical for having and maintaining a strong
- A major portion of our success is based upon these three words… attitude, approach, and expectations.
- To create a stronger mindset, spend less time comparing yourself to others and more time trying to attain what is in your business plan.
- Be the best you can be – If I am going to do it, I’m going to give
it my all—anything short of that never feels good.
“Read this book if you want to do BIG things, read it and you’ll trust your gut, take more action, and be inspired to fulfill your potential, GO!” Tom Ferry- # 1 Real Estate Coach, NY Times Best Selling Author
Purchase the book at: https://dominantthoughts.com/