Peace is what human lacks the most in the contemporary era full of problems. Humans must take a moment to ponder, reassess, and re-energize their inner vigor. Everything needs to be slowed down and reprocessed if one wishes to acquire peace of mind, peace at work, and peace in life. Spirituality is one route that leads to peace and prosperity for people. One can access God and his Divine power through spirituality. But before discovering God, one must first find oneself. Self-awareness and a grasp of the mind, body, and who we are as souls. Finally, one can travel the domains of the Almighty. Humans are ancient, with a history of suffering, joy, and master wisdom that must be relearned. Humans can ease the stress and strains of life through spiritual pursuits. Better the comprehension of the source behind every result, the bigger will be the understanding of the meaning of life.
The Bani Foundation, founded by Kamal Almasi, is an institution to seek what is indicated previously, spirituality, individuality, and peace via educational, artistic, spiritual, and cultural education. Kamal derived his inspiration from the books of divine knowledge by Paul Twitchel and Kirpal Singh. He initially outlaid his expertise in the light of Paul’s teachings. Eventually, He split his ways from ECKANKAR as it started to veer from Bani’s notion of divinity by the successors of Paul after his death. The foundation has its origins derived from the master Shams Tabrizi, Guru Nanak, Bayazid Basrami, and Molana Jalal al-Din Muhammad Rumi. The organization is supposed to connect the creature with the Creator by educating two components of life, one being light and the other being sound.
The Bani foundation is a forum for all, striving to propagate peace worldwide. It is a non-profitable organization that continues to share its holy wisdom throughout the world through discourses, gatherings, and workshops free of cost.
Some of the fundamentals of Bani workshops are as follows:
- Pratyaharay Satsang includes secret teachings on how to rise to the spiritual level in a short and direct path from the lower worlds
- Para-Vidya Workshop features lessons on fate cycles, root seeking for karmic reasons and concerns, and preparation for issues and obstacles encountered along the path are all covered in the Para-Vidya Workshop.
- Soul Travel Training Workshop includes practical exercises and meditations to help people find, experience, and explore the heavenly worlds, as well as reap the many benefits that come with it.
- The Golden Wisdom Language Workshop includes instructions on recognizing the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
- Awake Dreams Workshop includes teachings on how to recognize events people face daily but may be oblivious to the reasoning behind them due to lack of information.
- Secret science of Numeric Workshop discovers the meaning and wisdom behind essential dates and events of your life, such as your birthday.
- Spiritual Dreaming Training Workshop includes tutorials that help people understand their dreams and contexts.
- Mind Control Training Workshop teaches the inner workings of the human mind, how it functions, controls thoughts, etc.
- Rays of Nature Workshop, Para-Vidya Branch, discusses the spiritual understanding of the natural elements, animals, trees, mountains, and seas and their effects on human life.
- Chain Workshop on Anatomy includes understanding the human body and its properties.
- Banisar Workshop involves being aware of the soul and how to use soul consciousness in everyday life.
- The 12 Stages Satsang of the sacred Haray’s Ladder presents the understanding of the holy Haray and the function of God through it in our lives.
- Shariyat Satsang explains and interprets the meanings of the first, second, and fifth Vol. of Shariyat and how to meditate and receive their blessings.
- Darshan Workshop explains the process of receiving the Divine Darshan through the action and reaction of the five bodies.
- Public Workshops include vibrations workshop, cosmic mind, white mind, initiations, sound, and light.
- Coerces on Spiritual Healing, Ji Mastery focuses on the Ji force – nature’s core intelligence. Ji helps increase physical and mental strength, boost the immune system, prevent diseases in middle age and adulthood, and eliminate chronic mental disorders such as stress and fear.
However, while having the ability to disseminate their spiritual wisdom over the world both online and at their institute, The Bani Foundation remains committed to providing its resources in an easy-to-access manner. Kamal Almasi’s goal is to reduce the language barrier and broadcast peacemaker knowledge across the world by providing material in multiple languages. Kamal’s plan is to distribute his spiritual teaching-based books across the United States. The proliferation of the knowledge of divine power and self-awareness is the Bani Foundation’s goal. It plans to expand its institutes for persons interested in peacemaking, the cosmic world, and finding The One-The Creator as they go about it.
The Bani Foundation’s primary goal is to help humanity gain wisdom and intelligence through the use of sound and light. Rather than being a religion, the Bani Foundation is a divine method for recognizing and connecting the souls to the unseen and reaping the advantages of the secrets behind it to attain ultimate peace and unshaken connection with the Creator.