Alex Anderson, famously referred to as FTF Double-A, is an upcoming artist and songwriter from of Memphis, Tn who is making wave within the music industry especially within the southern states. The music that he creates is relatable to several audiences. He started his music career some time past in 2016 after he finished his collegiate basketball career at the University of Tennessee at Martin; where he led the NCAA in 3 point shooting. Ever since he started his music career, FTF Double A has been consistently releasing top quality solo projects and singles and has been elevating very quickly. His most up-to-date single titled “Brand New” was just released on all streaming platforms. He released a live studio performance video to the present single, but the official music video won’t be released until New Year’s Day.
FTF Double A, plans to start out 2021 off together with his single “Brand New” music video and still consistently release great music for the rest of the year! FTF Double A has been doing his thing for a short time and is finally getting the popularity that he deserves. Being 100% independent with no label or backing could get kinda tough for many artists. But, FTF Double A uses it as a motivation and has been killing the underground music scene since 2016. he’s steadily evolving as an artist and it’s as if he features a great future before him.
According to Disrupt Magazine Interview with FTF Double A, mention his career path and new projects coming.
1. are you able to tell us a story about what brought you to the present specific career path?
FTF Double A: After I finished my basketball career in 2016, I naturally turned to the second gift that God blessed me with; which is music. i actually have a robust passion for music.
2. are you able to share the foremost interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
FTF Double A: the foremost interesting story that happened since I started this career is being within the same studio session with Blac Youngsta once I was performing on my first single in 2016.
3. are you able to share a story about the funniest mistake you made once you were first starting? are you able to tell us what lesson you learned from that?
FTF Double A: The funniest mistake that I made once I was first starting was sending my new music to everyone individually thinking that it might magnify from that. But, i used to be wrong. The lesson that I learned from that was that I even have to run ads and network to grow as an artist.
4. What are a number of the foremost interesting or exciting projects you’re performing on now?
FTF Double A: a number of the foremost interesting projects that I’m performing on immediately is my new single “Brand New”. The video was shot at Project haberdashery , and it’s an exciting project because most of my music videos were outside. Another exciting project that I’m performing on is my next single named “Right Now”, on the chorus and within the verse i discussed the pandemic and spoke on relevant events and issues that are happening .
5. Who are a number of the foremost interesting people you’ve got interacted with? What was that like? does one have any stories?
FTF Double A: the foremost interesting person who I even have interacted with us Blac Youngsta within the studio. His energy was high and he gave me positive advice to stay performing on my music and never quit.
6. Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to assist them to thrive and not “burn out”?
FTF Double A: Some tips that i might recommend to my colleagues in my industry to assist them to thrive and not “burn out” is to space the discharge dates of the music out and record tons in order that they are ready to have unreleased music stashed away.
7. you’ve got been blessed success during a career path which will be challenging. does one have any words of recommendation for others who might want to start this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
FTF Double A: My advice to others who might want to start this career path is to seek out your lane and build your audience. Another piece of recommendation i might give them is to never let doubters tell you what you can’t do or alter your thoughts on your career.
8. are you able to share with our readers any self-care routines, practices or treatments that you simply do to assist your body, mind or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for every .
FTF Double A: I’ve been an athlete my whole life, so I compute daily to remain in shape and lookout of my body. I still play basketball, lift weights and that i box daily. It all helps keep my body and heart healthy.
9. What are your “5 things I wish someone told me once I first started” and why. Please share a story or example for every .
FTF Double A: 5 things I wish someone told me once I first started are:
1. That I even have should’ve began with releasing singles and not full projects: From the beginning , i used to be releasing full mixtapes and projects with 10-15 songs. But, down the road I learned that while being upcoming it’s simpler to specialise in releasing singles for faster growth because the fans can specialise in one thing at a time.
2. How crucial music videos are: once I started, I didn’t skills crucial visuals were. I’ve learned that fans really love seeing a visible for an excellent song. it’s an excellent thanks to get your message across and it helps the audience get conversant in how you look.
3. That I even have to run ads and obtain placements from big platforms to grow my fan base quicker: At the start , I didn’t know anything about ads or placements. i used to be just releasing music and only family and shut friends were listening or knew about it. But, once I did research and located out about running ads; i attempted it and are growing ever since, and therefore the placements that I discuss are becoming my music video on platforms like Say Cheese TV, Kollege Kidd, etc. you’ll literally grow a lover base over night due to the large following those platforms have.
4. How important social media is: In these times, social media is and may be used as business websites. you’ll post professional pictures that fans can engage with and snippet videos to unreleased music to draw them in. At first, I barely would use my social media to market my brand and music. But, now i do know how important it’s and I’ve really been growing as a brand/artist.
5. That consistently creating valuable content is extremely key: Content is that the main thing as far social media and growing an audience. As an artist, you’ll literally create new content everyday. Pictures, snippet videos, studio vlogs, etc are all good samples of valuable content and really helps an artist grow.
10. are you able to please give us your favorite “Life Lesson Quote”? are you able to share how that was relevant to you in your life?
FTF Double A: My favorite “Life Lesson Quote” is “Stay Down Until You Come Up”. it had been relevant to my life because it literally means keep doing what you’re doing and dealing hard until it’s until it’s some time to shine and that i take that approach with everything in life.
11. None folks are ready to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a specific one that you’re grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? are you able to share a story about that?
FTF Double A: My dad, he installed work ethic in me since i used to be a young kid. He also taught me to never quit on something, even when it gets tough. That’s why I work so hard and I’m so dedicated to whatever I’m doing in life. It’s all I know!
12. you’re an individual of enormous influence. If you’ll start a movement that might bring the foremost amount of excellent to the foremost amount of individuals , what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂
FTF Double A: If I could start a movement, it might be some quite movement to where I could get more community centers or boys and girls club inbuilt neighborhoods just like the one I grew up in; to offer young girls and boys an outlet when their handling adversity in life. The community centers would have basketball courts, arcades, study hall rooms, free snacks and food, etc.
13. We are very blessed that a number of the most important names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there an individual within the world, or within the US whom you’d like to have a personal breakfast or lunch with, and why? He or she might see this. 🙂
FTF Double A: The one person who i might need to have a personal breakfast or lunch with would need to be either J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar. i might want advice on how they aged within the music industry and have become
so successful and maintained it. And most of all, i might want to understand how they were ready to avoid any trouble or drama throughout the years.
14 How can our readers follow you online?
FTF Double A: The readers can follow me
online at: Instagram: @ftfdouble
Facebook: FTF Double A
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Executive Voice22 hours ago
Fashion Designer Ugochi Iwuaba Talks About Her Brand and Designing a Gown for the Met Gala Red Carpet
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Hip Artist couple gets married on Aspen mountain and camps with the Mountain lions afterwards where the continents divide!
Entrepreneurship2 days ago
Liz Ashley – A Wonderful Businesswoman Inspires to Enhance the Natural Beauty of the Human Being
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Exclusive Interview of Simon Elliot, Managing Partner of 4xi Global Consulting & Solutions
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Jesse Mauck, Leveraging Credit To Exponentially Grow Your Business
Press Release4 days ago
Roseon Finance Partners with Social Betting Platform Bettery
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
GiftyOware-Aboagye is a Daring Female Entrepreneur Disrupting and Shaking Industry Tables in Ghana
Executive Voice2 weeks ago
Apurva Muthe, journey of an ordinary one to extraordinary one.