Spring is in full swing, how about you? Are you finding yourself busy and assimilating back into real life but struggling at the same time? No one blames you! Crazy does not even begin to describe what we as a society went through in 2020. Recent research shows that 75% of employees have experienced burnout this past year, with 40% directly blaming the COVID-19 pandemic itself!
We all can collectively acknowledge that this past year has been anything but ordinary. But with the post-COVID future on the horizon, many are beginning to strategize moving forward into this “new normal.”
But how can we prepare to move forward? Especially those who are experiencing burnout now? Let’s face it—we all could use a break. Taking a break feels like waking up from the survival mode of COVID and then having to shift to listen to our own choices. It feels like continuing to take steps forwards to launch back into life your way, not anyone else’s. Take a tip from EmpowHer Purpose, an integrated business, and wellness community based in Los Angeles, California. It champions entrepreneurs to focus on whole life transitions to advance their personal and professional growth. And, their most sought-after transformative experiences include one-on-one coaching, women’s groups, workshops, and retreats.
For those of you who have been stretched far beyond their limits in this past year, for those who feel beaten down and burnt out, don’t let that discourage you—because no feeling is forever. (And you’re not alone!)
Here are Michelle Wolf and her EmpowHer Purpose’s five ways on how to realign and relaunch burnout as the post-COVID era approaches:
- When all else fails, rest. When we feel tired, that’s our bodies telling us it’s time to unwind. Take deep breaths and live that laugh that makes you happy. Follow this quick breathing tool from our blog post Self Care Isn’t Selfish, It’s Self Love! You deserve it!
- Reset: Take time for yourself, acknowledge where you are, and ask: “What do I need?” Once you determine what this is, take the necessary time and ways to reset. Set an intention with your goal.
- Realign: One way of aligning with yourself is understanding your core values. How are you intrinsically motivated, and where do you make a choice from? Values are principles that hold the “worth” in your life. Practice living out of intention, not an obligation. Ask yourself these questions: “What fills me up? When am I most alive? Who am I with? Is this what I want? How is this serving me? Am I aligned?” These questions sound simple, but they run deep! Empower Purpose holds an excellent “Value You” workshop in which you walk away with your five top values to live by!
- Relaunch: Exhaustion can hit us hard, especially when we are hustling. Set a boundary and focus your efforts on what matters most in your life. When you are ready to kick things back into gear and launch your business, EmpowHer Purpose is here to help you. Check out our last Disrupt Magazine article here.
- Consistently Realign: Studies have shown that working with a coach increases self-confidence in 80% of clients and work-life balance in 67% of clients. That said, working with a life coach such as Michelle Valenzuela Wolf will help you reflect on what is essential in your life and hold you accountable to your goals. You will be able to set realistic steps towards them and consider wellness before stress takes over. Here’s a bonus, Michelle is a wellness guru who incorporates many wellness modalities into her coaching as certified reiki, meditation, and yoga teacher.
This year taught us that sometimes we need to take a few steps back to move forward. It sounds like a negative, but it’s, in fact, not negative at all—life is not linear. As a culture, we have conditioned ourselves to believe we just keep going to get to the goal, but that is nothing short of false. Taking time to reflect and practice self-care is a crucial part of being well.
At the end of the day, a connection is the most important thing to prioritize in life. Being a part of a community and having a support system is what sets many individuals apart. In fact, did you know that 73% of people who hire a coach improve their relationships? Enlisting a coach will help hold you accountable from reset to relaunch to get to your goals. When life throws a curveball and sets us back a step, we can bounce back two with the proper coaching and support!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get started on beating that post-COVID burnout.
Article Published by: Authority Sharks PR Contact: Info@AuthoritySharks.com
Navy Veteran Davis Chris Takes the Music Industry by storm
In life, you need to break down anything that might be holding you back and change course if need be...
5 Disruptive Leaders Paving the Way in 2021
Where there is uncertainty, lies a whirlwind of opportunity. 2020 was the year that had entrepreneurs learn a great deal...
Brock Pierce Wants To Disrupt The Two Party System And Be Your Next President
We don’t usually cover politics much here at Disrupt, but when Crypto billionaire and friend of the show, Brock Pierce...
John Mcafee – Predictions For The Future
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus...
Gaby Wall Street – Teaching Latinas to Thrive During The Crisis
It’s no secret we are facing one of the most challenging financial times of the last few decades as we...
Tony Delgado – The #1 Entrepreneurship Movement In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican online market is in constant progress. With many entrepreneurs who are coming here to start a business, it...
Elena Cardone – The 10X Ladies Conference Is Declaring 2020 The Decade For Women
The next ten years are meant for women to continue growing their potential and succeeding in multiple areas, including business....
How Josh Elizetxe Built Snow Into a $40 Million Dollar Business
There is nothing quite like an entrepreneur’s determination when starting a business. That’s my original quote by the way (pun...
How Jason Capital Became A Self Made Millionaire By 24
Have you ever wanted to earn the respect of everyone who ever looked down on you at some point in...
Sam Bakhtiar On His Way To A Quarter Billion
Dr. Saman Bakhtiar, who prefers being referred as Sam, lives in an 8200 square foot $5.2 million house, Sam is...
Cryptocurrency1 week ago
What Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts And Investors Can Look Forward To With Retirecoin
Cryptocurrency3 days ago
New ERC20 Token Sensō Inu Aims To DISRUPT Cryptocurrency As We Know It
Executive Voice1 week ago
Full Story: How Rajathileepan Pararajasingam Is Building A Business Empire
Women Who Disrupt7 days ago
Luxury Wedding Planner Sonia From Chic Events Takes On The World
Legal2 weeks ago
Microsoft Launches First APAC Public Sector Cyber Security Executive Council With 15 Members
Executive Voice5 days ago
Expert Interview with Yogesh Thakur General Manager Omaxe Limited.
Entrepreneurship1 week ago
Elana Van Deventer’s Guide to Building a Business with Confidence and Clarity
Executive Voice1 week ago
A CANDID INTERVIEW WITH RISING MUSIC COLLECTIVE : UNREHEARSED MUSIC GROUP